Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian robbery story raises some eyebrows

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Can mods not point out to WJ the rules of this site?
    Injecting politics into an otherwise non-pol thread isn't violating the Community Guidelines until it becomes disruptive ... bad form, yes ... violating the rules ... no.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's funny that this story so closely followed the Ryan Lochte incident which garnered him a ton of press coverage. I know more stuff has come out since the original story, but still makes you wonder.
    It is oddly similar. I will admit, when I first heard about it ... I thought 'publicity stunt' ...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Injecting politics into an otherwise non-pol thread isn't violating the Community Guidelines until it becomes disruptive ... bad form, yes ... violating the rules ... no.
    Can't we look at this like we look at dress and appearance in the military? If it looks wrong then it is wrong, no matter what the regs say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't we look at this like we look at dress and appearance in the military? If it looks wrong then it is wrong, no matter what the regs say.
    We could / we did ... I think that is more moderation/oversight than than has been wanted in the past ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It's funny that this story so closely followed the Ryan Lochte incident which garnered him a ton of press coverage. I know more stuff has come out since the original story, but still makes you wonder.
    Everyone thought it was a set up when they heard about it. I also read that with her absent from social media and appearances she loses $1 million a month. BUT the minute she comes back to social media, appearances, she'll make that up immediately.

I don't know. It all seems pretty shady. I think if it was any other celebrity people wouldn't be as harsh. But she's pretty much an attention queen and loves it. I wouldn't put this past her mom as some scheme to make money. I would hope it wasn't a scheme. But that family who knows?