Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife is 4 Months Pregnant

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    "even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man’s baby, but I married her anyway."

THAT is his problem. He had a feeling she was already pregnant but he went ahead with the marriage. Maybe instead he should have confronted her about it. Talked about it before marriage. I have zero sympathy for this guy. He had suspicions about her cheating and had a pretty good idea she did, he should have addressed it before their "colorful wedding."
    Maybe that is all born out of the common myth/mantra, "Happy wife, happy life" and all other such bupkis..

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Maybe that is all born out of the common myth/mantra, "Happy wife, happy life" and all other such bupkis..
    Let's call a spade a spade here: at times, it can be a real drag having to take care of another adult. Hell, simply having another adult in the house that you have to share decision-making with can be a real drag.

I'll be honest with you: if I could do it all over again, I'd probably have a long term relationship with a non live-in girlfriend.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Let's call a spade a spade here: at times, it can be a real drag having to take care of another adult. Hell, simply having another adult in the house that you have to share decision-making with can be a real drag.

I'll be honest with you: if I could do it all over again, I'd probably have a long term relationship with a non live-in girlfriend.
    I am 42 and happily single..