Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Radical Islam?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

What is Radical Islam?

We hear a lot about Radical Islamic Terrorists.

What is Radical Islam?...is it the same as regular Islam, only once someone does violence, they get called a radical...or is there a set of beliefs that tends to go along with radical Islam that is different than non-radical Islam? Are there Muslims that are radical in their beliefs that don't commit terrorism...or is the violence the thing that makes them classified as radical?
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    We hear a lot about Radical Islamic Terrorists.

What is Radical Islam?...
    "A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is officially defined as: Any Moslem person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel.

Here's a primer....

http://america-hijacked.com/2016/03/...-israels-sake/
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-10-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    "A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is officially defined as: Any Moslem person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel.

Here's a primer....

http://america-hijacked.com/2016/03/...-israels-sake/
    What does your link have to do with the question he asked? Oh...nothing...that's right, just some of your propaganda.

And please, explain to me why you insist on spelling it "MOSLEM" and please leave out the auto-correct excuse.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    What does your link have to do with the question he asked? Oh...nothing...that's right, just some of your propaganda.
    Ok, Since you Can't be bothered to read the links. Rainmaker will give you the down and dirty............

1. Hillary's emails show that she pushed for a no-fly zone in Libya.

2. The Military advised against it, because Libya would become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

3. Libya's become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

4. Hillary's emails show she pushed for toppling Assad in Syria (as being "The best way to Help Israel").

5. Syria's become a humanitarian catastrophe.

Because when Libya collapsed, it became a staging base for 6th Century subhuman MOSLEM throwbacks to topple the secular regime in Syria (that protected 1.8 Million Syrian Christians from genocide, by the way)

Hundreds of Thousands are now dead and Millions more are Refugees and are overwhelming Europe.

This is why the email matters (and is why they kept it off the Federal record)
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-10-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Ok, Since you Can't be bothered to read the links. Rainmaker will give you the down and dirty............

1. Hillary's emails show that she pushed for a no-fly zone in Libya.

2. The Military advised against it, because Libya would become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

3. Libya's become a failed state and a terrorist breeding ground.

4. Hillary's emails show she pushed for toppling Assad in Syria (as "the best way to Help Israel").

5. Syria's become a humanitarian catastrophe.

Because, when Libya collapsed it became a staging base for 6th Century subhuman MOSLEM throwbacks to topple the secular regime in Syria (that protected 1.8 Million Syrian Christians from genocide, by the way)

Hundreds of Thousands are now dead and Millions of people are Refugees and are overwhelming Europe.

This is why the email matters (and is why they kept it off the Federal record)
    The question you posted the link in response to was "What is radical Islam?" Your link does nothing more than reference Hillary's emails.

So, if it looked like this then your link would be relevant:

Definition of "Radical Islam" -- Hillary's emails.

Yeah, that makes sense.

You sound like a PR rep for every politician...skirt the question...veer back towards your agenda...make your response irrelevant.
    Last edited by sandsjames; 09-10-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    The question you posted the link in response to was "What is radical Islam?" Your link does nothing more than reference Hillary's emails.

Yeah, that makes sense.
    The U.S is waging Israel's wars for them. Some are waged overtly. Some are waged covertly.

Until such time as Americans come to their senses, throw the Israel Firsters out of our government and demand that it changes.......then for all intents and purposes, "A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is defined as:

"Any MOSLEM person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel".

However, If the above definition makes you want scream "racist" & run to your "safe space", then Rainmaker will give you the more "PC" version (that you can handle)......

"Radical Islam is an ideology masquerading as a religion."
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-10-2016 at 04:41 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    make your response irrelevant.
    You've mistaken Rainmaker for someone who gives a Fuck about what you consider to be "relevant".

You have no authority here. But, if you'd like, you can file your formal complaint at HDR22@ClintonEmail.com.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yeah, that makes sense.

You sound like a PR rep for every politician...skirt the question...veer back towards your agenda...make your response irrelevant.
    Of course, before I hit the 'submit' button, I already knew we'd get a heap of bullshit from rain man....but figured ignore that and see if there are any other thoughts.

i don't know a lot about Islam....so it's a real question
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Of course, before I hit the 'submit' button, I already knew we'd get a heap of bullshit from rain man....but figured ignore that and see if there are any other thoughts.

i don't know a lot about Islam....so it's a real question
    I initially planned to avoid this thread, as I hate debating semantics.

I think that, in reality, we all know what "radical Islam" is; whether we use the term or not. It really shouldn't have to be defined for anyone. It's the whole "reasonable person" thing.

I think that any religion becomes "radical" when its followers are motived by that religion to violate the rights of others.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I initially planned to avoid this thread, as I hate debating semantics.
    Anti-Semantic!