Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Texas student punished for "All lives matter tweet".. Censorship or what?

  1. #21
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    2,788
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The American Heart Association focuses on heart disease.

    The American Cancer Society focuses on cancer.

    Food For the Poor Inc. focuses on hunger.

    Black Lives Matter focuses on the death of blacks by police. That is their 'pet peeve' issue -- the deaths of blacks by police. I don't agree that the problem is as pervasive as they present it, but it is a problem. I have issues with how they are focusing their efforts, as well as simple questions like:

    -Who is the head of the org?

    -When I see a guy in Capitol Heights MD wearing a BLM shirt and collecting money at a stop light for BLM ... how do I know that money is going to BLM. Granted, I don't donate to too many orgs that collect at stop lights, save for when the Fire Department etc. does it cause I take the big ass fire truck being there as a sign of legitimacy.

    There are huge issues that face the black community from within that I do wish someone in the black community would focus on with the fervor that BLM is approaching their concerns ... something might get done.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  2. #22
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    So... All Lives Matter doesn't really believe that all lives matter?
    People are going to die, fact of life. Maybe you don't see ALM out as much cause they are funded by the shady leftist who want to divide and destroy the country so they have to be at work?
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    People are going to die, fact of life. Maybe you don't see ALM out as much cause they are funded by the shady leftist who want to divide and destroy the country so they have to be at work?
    Funded? What? All Lives Matter isn't an organization nor is it funded by anyone -nor is it really a movement.

    Honestly it needs to be said time and again - NO lives matter. None. In the scheme of things.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Make sure the type of high-end lipstick that she once dreamed that yet achievements and dreams of the people because of the wonderful attractions of the fantasy of you that it's

    Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Définition on Le Magenta

    Your lips will be extremely loved L'Absolu Rouge-the symbol of the eternal feminine. Son môi lancome Rouge L'Absolu làm cho Berry stretch the lips soft and seductive. Moisturizing ability lasts 8 hours. You just spent nearly 790 thousand USD to own the perfect lipstick bars and luxury will set for themselves.

    Dior Addict lip in delight

    Dior always received many positive responses from women. Lipstick Dior featured always with high moisturising ability, even color lipstick line. Fresh lips color up very pink lipstick, cover the cracks and grooves the stain for lips dry. Dior is the appropriate choice for your daughter does not have much time to do and care for your lips, pale lips will pinky live immediately. The price of a Son Dior for about 900 thousand USD.
    Guerlain Rouge g màu 25 Garconne

    Son môi Guerlain G Jewel: female senior class. Not only do the girls have reason to appear extravagant, Guerlain Rouge G Jewel lipstick bars also conquered the hearts of women smooth as soon as applied to the lips.

    -Color: subtle colors enough to let you shine a way đằm pretty close on each side.

    -G: just DAB lightly, you have felt the fineness of pasturelands. Besides the son also has anti aging ingredients are few lines to get this advantage of the son.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoathienduy View Post
    Make sure the type of high-end lipstick that she once dreamed that yet achievements and dreams of the people because of the wonderful attractions of the fantasy of you that it's

    Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Définition on Le Magenta

    Your lips will be extremely loved L'Absolu Rouge-the symbol of the eternal feminine. Son môi lancome Rouge L'Absolu làm cho Berry stretch the lips soft and seductive. Moisturizing ability lasts 8 hours. You just spent nearly 790 thousand USD to own the perfect lipstick bars and luxury will set for themselves.

    Dior Addict lip in delight

    Dior always received many positive responses from women. Lipstick Dior featured always with high moisturising ability, even color lipstick line. Fresh lips color up very pink lipstick, cover the cracks and grooves the stain for lips dry. Dior is the appropriate choice for your daughter does not have much time to do and care for your lips, pale lips will pinky live immediately. The price of a Son Dior for about 900 thousand USD.
    Guerlain Rouge g màu 25 Garconne

    Son môi Guerlain G Jewel: female senior class. Not only do the girls have reason to appear extravagant, Guerlain Rouge G Jewel lipstick bars also conquered the hearts of women smooth as soon as applied to the lips.

    -Color: subtle colors enough to let you shine a way đằm pretty close on each side.

    -G: just DAB lightly, you have felt the fineness of pasturelands. Besides the son also has anti aging ingredients are few lines to get this advantage of the son.
    ??????????

  6. #26
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    2,788
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    ??????????
    Spambot ... banned.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,267
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Spambot ... banned.
    Seems yesterday we got hit with a few of them..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •