Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to declare BLM a domestic terrorist organization

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Time to declare BLM a domestic terrorist organization

Enough is enough. It's high time we stopped entertaining this bullshit and crushed it with an iron fist before it escalates.just in the last day...

Thousands Protest Police Violence Across US Cities; Tear Gas Used In Phoenix "Black Lives Matter" Rally
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ix-black-lives

4 Shot, 1 Killed After Black Gunman Fires At Passing Cars On Tennessee Highway, Targeting Police, Whites
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...tings-40441360

St. Louis Cop ambushed and shot in the neck
    http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsb...-stop-shooting

Dallas Shooter, Army Vet Micah Johnson, "Wanted To Kill White People"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-especially-wh
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-09-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    While i agree there is a LOT of rioting/violence that seems to follow the BLM movement, i don't see them YET to the level of a DT org..
    However i STILL am wondering, WHY they are being allowed time after time to BLOCK interstate traffic..???

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    LOL, none of the people who killed police were affiliated with BLM. They acted independently.

Remember this: Martin Luther King and other civil rights leaders of their time were declared "domestic terrorists" too.

Declaring BLM as "domestic terrorists" would be the exact same thing.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm going to honest with you: although it really sucks that people are dying, we've been watching these cops kill unarmed people for far too long, and they ALWAYS get off. Peaceful protesting (i.e., "begging" for them to hold officers accountable) isn't working.

Maybe... just maybe... cops getting picked off will force police departments and state and local governments to start holding their police officers accountable.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    LOL, none of the people who killed police were affiliated with BLM. They acted independently.
    Sounds like this killer/terrorist may fall into the Domestic Terrorist/Lone Wolf category. This is similar to how ISIS lone wolf attackers are inspired to carryout attacks in Europe/USA/etc. A few examples of other domestic lone wolf attack/attackers (there are many other cases); anti-abortion extremist Eric Rudolph, self-declared sovereign citizen Carl Drega, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Theodore Kaczynski the "Unabomber", Dylann Roof and the Charleston Church Massacre, etc, etc. I'm assuming this guy was probably inspired by fringe elements of the BLM/New Black Panthers or some other similar type group;

Definition; A lone wolf or lone-wolf terrorist is someone who commits violent acts in support of some group, movement, or ideology, but who does so alone, outside of any command structure and without material assistance from any group. Although the lone wolf prepares and acts alone, the perpetrator may be influenced or motivated by the ideology and beliefs of an external group.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Remember this: Martin Luther King and other civil rights leaders of their time were declared "domestic terrorists" too.
    I have a dream that we'll shit-can affirmative action and blacks will quit committing so many violent crimes

Declaring BLM as "domestic terrorists" would be the exact same thing.
    There are some (not many) similarities between then and now. The main one being that both groups were built, financed and controlled NOT by blacks, but by another group of communists who are pushing their entitlement mentality.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-10-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I'm going to honest with you: although it really sucks that people are dying, we've been watching these cops kill unarmed people for far too long, and they ALWAYS get off. Peaceful protesting (i.e., "begging" for them to hold officers accountable) isn't working.

Maybe... just maybe... cops getting picked off will force police departments and state and local governments to start holding their police officers accountable.
    So, some cops killing thugs, needs to be addressed BY people acting thugish and killing cops?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    So, some cops killing thugs, needs to be addressed BY people acting thugish and killing cops?
    I'm under the impression that the Dallas incident will have "copycats," and I think everyone here can agree.

I think this send a message to the police that "If you stop, then we'll stop."

The police force in this country did this to themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm under the impression that the Dallas incident will have "copycats," and I think everyone here can agree.
    Concur

I think this send a message to the police that "If you stop, then we'll stop."
    Terrible message to send. Something along the lines of 99.9% of interactions with police do not result in violence, even fewer are judged to be unjustified. If protesting the less than 1% of unjustified violent interactions is going to be via murder, that message is a terrible message.

The police force in this country did this to themselves.
    There are some bad bad police and even good police who make bad (sometimes fatal) decisions. The MN incident looks to be a terrible mistake and the officer (if it turns out to be the case) should be held accountable; the Baton Rouge case looks to have been mistaken identity and that the man may have been forcefully no compliant ... The inability of people to also see that what kickstarted this wave of frustration was a narrative built on false representation of the facts to incite racial divisiveness (Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown etc) shows that emotion is overcoming fact. Emotional outrage isn't going to solve the issue.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The big problem, and the reason it won't ever get fixed, is because every discussion ends up like this one. It blames one side only and justifies the actions of the other.

Nobody is right in this instance. Neither side is justified in doing anything that's been done.

There have been no clearer videos of cops making the wrong decision than there were this week. There have also been no clearer responses than the response of the Dallas shooter and those who are copying him.

The big, overarching problem is that people aren't able to separate the bad ones from the good ones. It's become "all cops" and "all blacks" and we know it's just not true. As has been mentioned several times, the relationship between the community and the cops in Dallas is one of the best in the country.

I don't know how you fix it. There are so many things contributing to the problem. Here are a few:

Segregation...not officially, but our country is still extremely segregated.

Lack of prosecution, or penalty for cops...I understand that cops may feel like they're in danger, but if they are found to have made the wrong decision, there have to be severe consequences.

Better education in urban areas...

Quit telling blacks that whites are the enemy.

There are hundreds more on the list, but the main point is this...both sides are to blame...even if you try to justify why it's not your fault, that doesn't change the fact that the perception of the other side doesn't see it that way. We need to change the perception.