Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Marine's lawyer plays the "Hillary card".

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,876
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Marine's lawyer plays the "Hillary card".

    "A Marine Corps officer who has been locked in a legal battle with his service after self-reporting that he improperly disseminated classified information will use Hillary Clinton’s email case to fight his involuntary separation from the service, his lawyer said."


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...1&noRedirect=1

  2. #2
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    "A Marine Corps officer who has been locked in a legal battle with his service after self-reporting that he improperly disseminated classified information will use Hillary Clinton’s email case to fight his involuntary separation from the service, his lawyer said."


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...1&noRedirect=1
    I heard the story this morning about a prior case like this that had already set the precedent that they say doesn't exist. It was at the end of Clinton's presidency and a guy struck a plea deal on a Friday, then was pardoned by Clinton on his way out of office on the Saturday so he never had to face any punishment for it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    GOOD.. I said it yesterday, from now on, EVERYONE who breaks the law, should use the Hillary defense "sorry but i didn't intend to do it".

  4. #4
    Senior Member USN - Retired's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    GOOD.. I said it yesterday, from now on, EVERYONE who breaks the law, should use the Hillary defense "sorry but i didn't intend to do it".
    I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

  5. #5
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    2,897
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.
    Good one ...
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  6. #6
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    2,897
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.
    Good one ...
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,876
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.
    Might work a little better than "dindu nuffin".
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-08-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •