Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pentagon preparing to announce repeal of transgender troop ban

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I'm rethinking my support for the LGB community (yes, I left off the T).

They promised us back in the nineties that there'd be no slippery slope.

20 years later, you now have pervs trying to get pedophilia and beastiality recognized as sexual orientations.

We've all gotta draw the line somewhere.
    Where do you draw the line and why? I grew up Christian so I've had this discussion with my father (a protestant pastor). His thoughts: If you aren't following God's Law then you have no basis for moral absolutes. I actually countered this argument that the Bible has many instances of polygamy.

To me I think we ultimately end up following the Laws of Nature. Instead of LGBT issues let's look at abortion through the same lens. In the wild it is common for a mother to kill her newborn if she can't care for it. Packs that live together will often allow the weakest members to die off as they slow down the rest of the heard.

If we are following the laws of nature there is no reason a woman can't abort her baby just because she can't care for it or honestly even just because it would inconvenience her. Generally, society has laws that allow us to live together. I can't come to your house and rob you because you would probably shoot me or I'd end up shooting you. By extension, you can take the abortion debate to the other end of the spectrum. Let's say you have terminal cancer and the doctor gives you 6 months to live. If you don't have insurance why don't we just go ahead and kill you off now? Why should society have to support you? That could potentially cost over $100,000.

Anyways, back to the whole bestiality and pedophilia thing? What's wrong with having sex with an animal? I'm sure that personally grosses you out so you draw the line there. Same for a 40 year old man dating a 12 year old. You probably don't want 40-year olds pursuing your daughter so again you draw the line there. Why though? What's so magical about 18 years old?

If you want to let LGBT people live without being discriminated you can't then take a stand against pedophilia or bestiality on some higher moral ground. The only logical reason to ban those things is the laws of society ie: That helps us live together and get along.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Below is an example of berthing on a ship. Sailors also use this area to change clothes. Will female sailors really want to share that small space with some guy who is pretending to be a woman?

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/XnT5wfGNAf...21880544_n.jpg[/img]
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    To me I think we ultimately end up following the Laws of Nature.

If we are following the laws of nature there is no reason a woman can't abort her baby

Anyways, back to the whole bestiality and pedophilia thing? What's wrong with having sex with an animal?
    If you want to let LGBT people live without being discriminated you can't then take a stand against pedophilia or bestiality on some higher moral ground.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural,healthy."

Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35
    January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-27-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35
    January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
    Lucky for America we've had great leaders like former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert to help us pass laws like Defense of Marriage Act and keep the anti-gay agenda at bay.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...cago/83584440/

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Lucky for America we've had great leaders like former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert to help us pass laws like Defense of Marriage Act and keep the anti-gay agenda at bay.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...cago/83584440/
    #15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-27-2016 at 09:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RADM Moran spoke at my command two weeks ago and addressed the whole "common area" question. The Navy will be instituting a policy that's already on a lot of ships, if you're not in your rack, the shitter or in a shower, your genitals will be covered. Ships that don't have closed off showers, stalls, etc. will resolve that issue.

If you can do the job, I see zero issue. Its the ignorant numb skulls that can't get beyond their own bs. Just don't look at other people's junk unless you've been invited to. It's that simple.

And shut the hell up with the pedophilia and bestiality nonsense. Consenting adults. What is so hard to understand about that?
    HM2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I was thinking about the myriad of medical problems that might prevent deployment. I've always had the position that if you can't deploy, you should be separated.
    This is where I fall on the topic. The Military is allowed to discriminate. A man to Woman transgender who has a vaginoplasty will need hormone replacement therapy as well as irrigation (intercourse does work as irrigation).

In short, the body treats the new vagina as a wound and will close it up the vagina is not irrigated. That doesn't sound very conducive to deployment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginoplasty

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
    RADM Moran spoke at my command two weeks ago and addressed the whole "common area" question. The Navy will be instituting a policy that's already on a lot of ships, if you're not in your rack, the shitter or in a shower, your genitals will be covered. Ships that don't have closed off showers, stalls, etc. will resolve that issue.

If you can do the job, I see zero issue. Its the ignorant numb skulls that can't get beyond their own bs. Just don't look at other people's junk unless you've been invited to. It's that simple.

And shut the hell up with the pedophilia and bestiality nonsense. Consenting adults. What is so hard to understand about that?
    I think the pedophilia and bestiality "nonsense" is part of this topic. We generally recognize people as an "adult" at 18 yet you can still be charged as an adult for certain crimes when you are much younger. What is to stop people from re-defining adult the same way they've re-defined gender?

Here's an official document from the city of New York City recognizing 31 different gender identities.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloa...D_Card2015.pdf

As Rusty mentioned, some of these are pangender or non-binary. Those people don't identify with any specific gender. So, they just get to pick and choose which parts they like?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post

How old is consenting? Children can go get birth control without parental consent so doesn't that mean they can consent? If our arbitrary 18 years old was dropped to 16 legally would you be ok with that? What if, like several states used to be, the age was 14? You good with that as long as everyone is "consenting"?

If a chick bends over in front of a donkey, she is consenting and it's not hurting the donkey at all, right? So what's the issue?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    You know what causes the "consenting adults" argument to go right out the window? Incest. And that's something else that's getting pushed as a "sexual orientation."
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males