Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I have no doubt that a Scottish referendum will pass, now. It was so close before that this is all they really needed.

It will be the end of the UK and, to be honest, the English will be just fine with that.
    Are you sure about that? It's my understanding that Scotland's contributions to the UK's GDP are overrepresented, which is one of Scotland's major arguments for wanting independence. If this is true, then that means England would stand to lose from that move.
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 06-24-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I have no doubt that a Scottish referendum will pass, now. It was so close before that this is all they really needed.

It will be the end of the UK and, to be honest, the English will be just fine with that.

I'm not sure about Northern Ireland. Since they aren't part of Great Britain their stuff has always been kind of odd.
    That's swell @sandsjames. Folks, This is just another example of how we can all learn from each other here on the Military Times Forums (Like the Commander reminded us in his stern lecture yesterday).

So, In keeping with that new found spirit of cooperation and if you wouldn't mind too much, would you be able to draw on your vast expertise, to answer just one more question?

....Following the Unprecedented Blood Moon Tetrads & In anticipation of the Super Shemitah Debt Cycle Jubilee (that's now clearly upon us) Rainmaker recently purchased a surplus MEP 12 generator for use at the Buggout location......

Q: How many gallons of Diesel fuel will be required for us to run it at 1/2 power for 1,260 days?

Thanks in advance//RM
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-24-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    then that means England would stand to lose from that move.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    So, In keeping with that new found spirit of cooperation and if you wouldn't mind too much, would you be able to draw on your vast expertise, to answer just one more question?

....Following the Unprecedented Blood Moon Tetrads & In anticipation of the Super Shemitah Debt Cycle Jubilee (that's now clearly upon us) Rainmaker recently purchased a surplus MEP 12 generator for use at the Buggout location......

Q: How many gallons of Diesel fuel will be required for us to run it at 1/2 power for 1,260 days?

Thanks in advance//RM
    Well, it burns 55 gallons per hour at full load (750kw) half would be 27.5 per hour. 27.5 x 24 = 660 x 1260 = 831,600 gallons. To be on the safe side I'd go ahead and plan for 850,000.

That's if I was planning for half, though. I'm required to always plan for full, no matter what, so double that number.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Well, it burns 55 gallons per hour at full load (750kw) half would be 27.5 per hour. 27.5 x 24 = 660 x 1260 = 831,600 gallons. To be on the safe side I'd go ahead and plan for 850,000.

That's if I was planning for half, though. I'm required to always plan for full, no matter what, so double that number.
    People with true skills aren't dependent upon external forces like market volatility. When the day traders wives are selling their panties at the flea market to get bread. You might be ok.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-24-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    People with true skills aren't dependent upon external forces like market volatility. When the day traders wives are selling their panties at the flea market to get bread. You might be ok.
    What?......

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Latest and greatest is that Dow dropped more than 600 points because of Brexit. The UK just fucked us all.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Latest and greatest is that Dow dropped more than 600 points because of Brexit. The UK just fucked us all.
    The sky isn't falling Rusty...we'll be just fine.

And why should they worry about us? The whole point of them doing this was to start worrying about themselves. I like it.

Hell, your party has been the one talking about how we need to be just like the UK with everything we do so I'm surprised you aren't backing this.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    See post #4 of this thread.

The stock markets are completely manipulated by the central banksters and have nothing at all to do with economic fundamentals.

Brexit is the cover story for the planned unwinding.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-24-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The sky isn't falling Rusty...we'll be just fine.

And why should they worry about us? The whole point of them doing this was to start worrying about themselves. I like it.

Hell, your party has been the one talking about how we need to be just like the UK with everything we do so I'm surprised you aren't backing this.
    Ahem, Scandinavia. And even if it was the UK, it would've been said before Brexit happened.