Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Copa America soccer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,328
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Copa America soccer

    Man did the US team play like crap in their opener. Bradley must have some serious dirt on the manager/owner to keep getting Prime playing with ALL the times he gives the flipping ball away..
    At this rate, i will NOT bother watching any more of their games..

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Man did the US team play like crap in their opener. Bradley must have some serious dirt on the manager/owner to keep getting Prime playing with ALL the times he gives the flipping ball away..
    At this rate, i will NOT bother watching any more of their games..
    I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your American card. As an American, the only time you're allowed to give two shits about soccer is during non-Olympic even numbered years.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your American card. As an American, the only time you're allowed to give two shits about soccer is during non-Olympic even numbered years.
    Well our Eurofriend @garhkal gets a pass (since he grew up in England). But, agree Rusty. whenever someone mentions 'soccer' they may as well be talking about 'cats', 'romantic comedies' ,'scented candles' or some other metro-sexual stuff that no one really cares about..... This is Merica.... Let's just keep it to discussing the Big 3..... Football, Basketball and Baseball.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-04-2016 at 11:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Speaking of sports..... It's going to really be nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-12-2016 at 01:32 AM.

  5. #5
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Speaking of sports..... It's going to really nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.
    I'm surprised you feel this way, knowing how much you hate anyone who works for the government. Ali simply didn't want to go on the dole...you should be celebrating his decision.

    What doesn't surprise me is that you are against someone practicing their constitutional rights...freedom of speech, religion, etc...you know, those little things?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I'm surprised you feel this way, knowing how much you hate anyone who works for the government.
    Serving your nation in the military is not "working for the government".

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    What doesn't surprise me is that you are against someone practicing their constitutional rights...freedom of speech, religion, etc...you know, those little things?
    didn't say I was against someone practicing their constitutional rights. I said I was tired of the media's hero worship of a black racist draft dodger who called all white people devils.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    you know, those little things?
    yeah I learned all about them from my Father who served 2 tours of duty as a platoon sergeant with the 101st Airborne in Vietnam.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-12-2016 at 01:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,328
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Speaking of sports..... It's going to really be nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.
    While i wouldn't have put it that way (the whole self hating white liberal media) part, i DO agree the 24/7 non stop Ali this, Ali that has gotten Tiresome..

  8. #8
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    While i wouldn't have put it that way (the whole self hating white liberal media) part, i DO agree the 24/7 non stop Ali this, Ali that has gotten Tiresome..
    With this, I agree. A couple "specials" would be ok, maybe a couple segments here and there, but ESPN was pretty much unwatchable. Now that the memorial is over, though, there won't be much more about it.

  9. #9
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Man did the US team play like crap in their opener. Bradley must have some serious dirt on the manager/owner to keep getting Prime playing with ALL the times he gives the flipping ball away..
    At this rate, i will NOT bother watching any more of their games..
    Dude...if you're not gonna watch because they play like shit then I'm surprised you've ever watched.

    The thing with Bradley is that the manager is in a tough position right now. He wants to play young players to build the team but he also knows that his job is on the line every single match.

    Bradley has always been over rated. If daddy hadn't been involved in the sport then he would have never played but...nepotism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •