Thread: Enforced Godlessness

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Enforced Godlessness

http://www.stripes.com/speech-refere...ssues-1.415487

Retired SMSgt Oscar Rodriguez booted from Travis AFB for using the traditional flag folding speech (which includes the mention of God).

He was specifically asked to give the traditional flag folding speech by the retiring airman
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-21-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Now, does anyone from Travis AFB have the background info that can shed some light on this story? Because, Rainmaker's trying to reserve judgment. However, his initial thoughts are this:

1. Had that been my retirement ceremony, that commander would still be trying to pull my boot from his ass.

2. Had that been the retirement ceremony of a friend or family member of mine, that commander would still be trying to pull my boot from his ass.

3. Who are the SNCO (clowns) that broke their oath to the constitution and carried this travesty out?

4. Had that been my retirement ceremony or the retirement ceremony of a friend or family member of mine, The SNCO (clowns) that broke their oath to the constituition and carried this travesty out would be still be trying to pull my boot from their asses.

5. It appears the current Travis AFB "Leadership" (and Rainmaker uses that term loosely) supports the right to free Speech and Religion (so long as It's for a pole smoking transvestite).
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-21-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    All of the retirement ceremonies i attended had a religious link, from the invocation at the start, to the 'religious' flag folding speech'. Only ONCE do i even remember hearing of a retirement that DIDN'T include them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    3. Who are the SNCO (clowns) that broke their oath to the constitution and carried this travesty out?
    That large SMSgt looks/acts like this guy. He could be his long lost twin brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZP1QlsW7k

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshaper2 View Post
    That large SMSgt looks/acts like this guy. He could be his long lost twin brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZP1QlsW7k
    #FatLivesMatter