Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Are we ready for a gay Disney princess? We may be closer than you think.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Several here were recruiters and I'm sure they can tell of potential recruits that had fulfilled every requirement for commissioning, appointment or enlistment being denied due to some relatively minor medical condition.

And now the Goldman Sachs "advisor" pretending to be a SECDEF goes in front of the AFA class of 2016, and announces that we're going to take in these mentally unstable gender benders and the services can just work out any "practical issues" later.

That's the epitome of absurdity.

Yes they did and no I'm not mistaken.

The Russians went after both. We should just get out of the Destabilizing Sovereign country business altogether and let Tel-Aviv do their own fighting for a change.
    What are you talking about? You still didn't say what absurdity homosexuals caused. Then are you talking about transgender people? Two different groups of people homosexuals and transgender people. I have no idea what your absurd comment is stating.

You are mistaken about Russia. Very much so.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Combined with that, anyone who Does try and speak out, gets slapped with EO penalties on their evals. So many people Don't speak out for fear of what reprisals they will get.
    Speak out about what?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That was an especially sickening low point in this Continuing National nightmare.

My son was getting ready to commission thru the Army ROTC program at the time. I actually sent an email to the Commanding General of the Army Cadet Command, telling her that as both a parent and a veteran it was particularly disturbing and asking if anyone was going to be reprimanded for encouraging those male cadets to Publically discrace and humiliate themselves and the Army by marching around in the Temple University Campus in ACU's while wearing women's pumps. I Never received a response.
    I believe that was a choice to do that walk. But I think these walks are stupid. "In her shoes?" Men get sexually assaulted and raped too. So having people walk in high heels is a stupid way to bring awareness. Also considering not all women wear high heels - they're uncomfortable and impractical.

If we want to have walks to raise awareness for things, just do a regular 5K or 10K walk/run. We don't need this especially for sexual assault awareness/prevention because it's not just women who are victims.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    Two different groups of people homosexuals and transgender people.

Don't care. If they want to self-identify together in the same lobbying and victim's rights groups (LGBTQXYZ agenda or whatever the hell it is that they're calling themselves this week), then they're all going to be lumped in together by the rest of us.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-18-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Have you SEEN all of the prefixes attached to the word "sexual" that's used in the LGBTQ community these days? On facebook, some dude called me out for referring to someone as "bisexual," insisting that I should have used some other term that no one outside the LGBTQ community had ever heard of. Yeah... fuck that.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Have you SEEN all of the prefixes attached to the word "sexual" that's used in the LGBTQ community these days? On facebook, some dude called me out for referring to someone as "bisexual," insisting that I should have used some other term that no one outside the LGBTQ community had ever heard of. Yeah... fuck that.
    I'm not surprised because most of them are mental cases & suffer from pathological narcissism.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

pathological narcissism manifests itself in a constant need for attention, admiration and a grandiose sense of self importance.

That's why If you try to just ignore them, then they'll often become enraged and resort to all kinds of disgusting behavior to try and manipulate you into continuing to give them constant attention.

The crux of the problem is that there can never be enough attention paid to these Drama queens to satisfy their need to make a Federal case of their dysfunction and that's why it continues on and on and on.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-18-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    That was an especially sickening low point in this Continuing National nightmare.

My son was getting ready to commission thru the Army ROTC program at the time. I actually sent an email to the Commanding General of the Army Cadet Command, telling her that as both a parent and a veteran it was particularly disturbing and asking if anyone was going to be reprimanded for encouraging those male cadets to Publically disgrace and humiliate themselves and the Army by marching around in the Temple University Campus in ACU's while wearing women's pumps. I Never received a response.
    Cause imo more than likely it Was the upper chain of command who encouraged them to do so... just "to show they feel woman's pains"..

Speak out about what?
    Speak out about issues that DID arise, or obvious discrimination they HAVE seen in relation to gays getting preferential treatment...

I believe that was a choice to do that walk. But I think these walks are stupid. "In her shoes?" Men get sexually assaulted and raped too. So having people walk in high heels is a stupid way to bring awareness. Also considering not all women wear high heels - they're uncomfortable and impractical.
    Have you ever been volunteered (Or as we in the navy say, voluntold) by your command for a function? Or been told "Participation is voluntary, but we 'expect everyone there' meaning its effectively required but we just can't say that"??
    That's imo what he was on about..

But I think these walks are stupid. "In her shoes?" Men get sexually assaulted and raped too. So having people walk in high heels is a stupid way to bring awareness. Also considering not all women wear high heels - they're uncomfortable and impractical.
    Now this i agree with. WE see women's shelters, women's advocates etc. BUT you raise the issue, that men are also victims, you often get laughed down/ignored.

If we want to have walks to raise awareness for things,
    My issue, is exactly HOW can they say there is not awareness out there? Especially since a lot of those walks are for breast cancer, one of the MOST pushed in the face cancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Heck iirc a few months back on that, i saw a UK newspaper which posted an article (supposedly to my recollection) where the list of "letters" is up to 17!
    On Yahoo answers i get the following in relation to asking that question..
    Lesbian, Gay, Gender queer, Gender fluid, Genderless, Gynesexual, Bisexual, Bigender, Transexual, Transgender, Transvestite, Two-Spirited, Transitioning, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Agender, Androgenous, Androsexual, Pansexual, Pangender, Omnisexual, Omnigender, Demi sexual, Straight, Skoliosexual, Cisgender, Third-Gender
    That's a hell of a lot of names for the same damn thing..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Cause imo more than likely it Was the upper chain of command who encouraged them to do so... just "to show they feel woman's pains"..

Speak out about issues that DID arise, or obvious discrimination they HAVE seen in relation to gays getting preferential treatment...

What preferential treatment have homosexuals gotten since the repeal? I haven't seen any. The only issues anyone talked about before the repeal were bathrooms, showers and their just ignorance of homosexuality.

Have you ever been volunteered (Or as we in the navy say, voluntold) by your command for a function? Or been told "Participation is voluntary, but we 'expect everyone there' meaning its effectively required but we just can't say that"??
    That's imo what he was on about..

Yes we get voluntold in the Army. That's not what voluntold is for us. It's "hey this is a volunteer thing but we need 20 people...each section or company has to come up with xx number." If someone tells me participation is voluntary I don't go.

Now this i agree with. WE see women's shelters, women's advocates etc. BUT you raise the issue, that men are also victims, you often get laughed down/ignored.

As I said in another thread if I had the money I would open up shelters for men or for men and women. I know that there are homeless shelters that are separated with a women and men's dorm. They could do that with abuse shelters too.

My issue, is exactly HOW can they say there is not awareness out there? Especially since a lot of those walks are for breast cancer, one of the MOST pushed in the face cancers.

Not awareness for which cause? There's a lot of awareness walks for cancer and stuff - not so much focus on sexual assault.

Heck iirc a few months back on that, i saw a UK newspaper which posted an article (supposedly to my recollection) where the list of "letters" is up to 17!
    On Yahoo answers i get the following in relation to asking that question..

That's a hell of a lot of names for the same damn thing..
    I hope I got this multi-quote to work but I am not sure I did. Nope sure didn't.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I hope I got this multi-quote to work but I am not sure I did. Nope sure didn't.
    Nope.. it was all quoted in the one large blob.

What you need to do is separate them..
    How i do it is cut n paste the name line (from bracket to bracket) of the initial post, then paste it as many times as needed. Then each line/paragraph of stuff i wanna use to quote i put by that name line.. Then end quote it..
    sort of
    like this
    What preferential treatment have homosexuals gotten since the repeal? I haven't seen any. The only issues anyone talked about before the repeal were bathrooms, showers and their just ignorance of homosexuality.
    Gay pride parades, companies sponsoring gay celebration events.. I've never known someone who has held a hetro pride event, or a township holding a straight pride parade..

Yes we get voluntold in the Army. That's not what voluntold is for us. It's "hey this is a volunteer thing but we need 20 people...each section or company has to come up with xx number." If someone tells me participation is voluntary I don't go.
    It is what i see as being voluntold. And when you do get ranked down on evals for not showing up at those 'highly suggested' events, it winds up imo being turned INTO required.

As I said in another thread if I had the money I would open up shelters for men or for men and women. I know that there are homeless shelters that are separated with a women and men's dorm. They could do that with abuse shelters too.
    And i am fully down with that..

Not awareness for which cause? There's a lot of awareness walks for cancer and stuff - not so much focus on sexual assault.
    Which cancer? I see dozens upon dozens for breast cancer. The occasional one for heart cancer/heart conditions period, maybe one a year for colon cancer, lots for cervical and ovarian cancers, several for lukemia, even a few for melonoma.. I have so far in the past decade seen MAYBE 3 total TV adverts for Testicular cancer. Don't remember seeing any for brain cancer, blood cancer, and several others...

But i give you the fact there is not that many walks and such for sexual assault...
    Last edited by garhkal; 05-19-2016 at 07:23 AM.