Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Are we ready for a gay Disney princess? We may be closer than you think.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    I don't believe he is defective at all. Definitely not environmental. He was born in 79 - homosexuality was still pretty taboo during his childhood and mine. There wasn't much of that on TV or in movies. Definitely not in Midwest, rural, uber conservative town we grew up in either. If he had come out in high school he would've gotten strung on a fence post like Matthew Shepard.

He is not defective though because he is gay.
    Well if the cause of his being a queer is not genetic, physical, psychological or environmental, then he had to have chosen it.

So why should he get to be in a special .gov "protected class" just for having a sexual fetish?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-16-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ask the state legislatures about that. They determine all those ages of consent.
    I have. rarely have i ever gotten a coherent response.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Yeah, my views homosexuality are starting to change. I was big on gay rights and all that stuff, until the whole tranny thing kicked in and now the bathrooms and all that.

Not too long ago, I hated the concept of morals... but, then I'm beginning to realize that the world is pretty awkward and boring place when nothing is taboo.

It's like playing a game of chess, where any piece can do anything. Nobody would want to play that shit.
    For me, its more that initially, it seemed to start with just wanting people to tolerate it in Privacy (get out of my bedroom government!). Then morphed into just just tolerating it in private, but in public. Then morphed into not just tolerating it but celebrating it in public, and if you don't celebrate it, you're a homophobe.. and so on..
    It just seems its never enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    No, these are all examples of women. They were all born with vaginas.
    I agree. Born XY, with a vagina and the potential to bare kids = Woman. Get snipped and tucked in = not woman! And just cause a woman gets her ovaries removed (cancer) doesn't mean she is no longer a woman...

Cisgender...such a cool, trendy name for normal. Amazing that we're at a point where we have to create a term to define the mainstream.
    Heck on one of my gaming forums, if you just refer to yourself as a hetro male, Not Cicgendered male, you are slammed on for not using 'proper modern nomenclature'..

Ummmm....WTF??? The fact that there are more women then men is EXACTLY the reason you're not a minority. Holy shit...with stupid fucking statements like that you've lost complete credibility.
    Exactly.. for example, if whites - 50.2%, that means they are a majority. If they were only 49.9214%, then they would be a minority..

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Well if the cause of his being a queer is not genetic, physical, psychological or environmental, then he had to have chosen it.

So why should he get to be in a special .gov "protected class" just for having a sexual fetish?
    That's an argument i keep making elsewhere. IF being gay/transgendered/bi (etc), is NOT mental, physical, psychological or environmental, then what IS it if not a choice..
    And as such, if it IS just a choice, why should the majority be forced to not just accept your 'choice' but CELEBRATE it...
    That's why i am fully against the LGBTQ movement.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

initially, it seemed to start with just wanting people to tolerate it in Privacy (get out of my bedroom government!).
    Then morphed into just tolerating it in private, but in public. Then morphed into not just tolerating it but celebrating it in public, and if you don't celebrate it, you're a homophobe.. and so on..

It just seems its never enough.
    All by design. Which is why those "dinosaurs" that fought so hard against the Repeal of DADT did so.

Because, they knew that it just opened us up to this "Door in your face technique" insanity from the Leftists, who view the Military's primary purpose to be serving as a Social Engineering lab and really couldn't give two fucks about fielding a combat-capable force.

The whole thing is preposterous. But, it goes on because we have no opposition to this twisted and dangerous agenda and it's been really sad to watch the decline of the American Military play out exactly the way the cynical old bastards of our generation said it would.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    All by design. Which is why those "dinosaurs" that fought so hard against the Repeal of DADT did so.

Because, they knew that it just opened us up to this "Door in your face technique" insanity from the Leftists, who view the Military's primary purpose to be serving as a Social Engineering lab and really couldn't give two fucks about fielding a combat-capable force.

The whole thing is preposterous. But, it goes on because we have no opposition to this twisted and dangerous agenda and it's been really sad to watch the decline of the American Military play out exactly the way the cynical old bastards of our generation said it would.
    Since the repeal of DADT I have yet to see the apocalypse the "dinosaurs" warned of if it was repealed. Nothing happened after DADT repeal except that now homosexuals could be openly homosexual AND their spouses now get the same benefits that heterosexual spouses get. Their dependents now get the same benefits as every other servicemember's dependents got before that.

Please show me an example of how the repeal of DADT was "disastrous" or "destroyed military cohesion" or made the military less capable. The only thing causing problems to the military is putting the reigns on drill sergeants (in the Army) and not allowing NCOs to do our jobs.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Please show me an example of how the repeal of DADT was "disastrous" or "destroyed military cohesion" or made the military less capable. .
    The main problem with repealing DADT was that it opened up the door to the current absurdity that we're now seeing.

The Military as an institution has been killed from the inside like a cancer. The damage to morale is hard to measure and is not being accurately portrayed in the media, because the military has now become a 'politically correct institution' (with Hundreds of Generals, Flag officers and Senior officials having been removed).

The historical recruiting base for actual combat forces is not the Rainbow Push Coalition of cross dressing, high heel wearing, progressive shock troops. It is overwhelmingly White, middle class, southern good old boys (with Hispanics are also being overrepresented in the USMC). We are running the risk of fracturing that relationship and make no mistake about it these good people "ain't gonna keep sending their boys to get killed for no queers".

Up until now, we've been able to sputter along since, pretty much all of the fighting has been done by SOF (against goat herder guerilla forces with no tech). But, cracks in the armor are starting to show. The Russians did more battle damage to ISIS in the first 10 days of their campaign than our "Coalition of the Willing" did in a year.

The USA has really become a joke Nationally & internationally. SOF recruits from the underlying services and can't be quickly mass produced, so if you weaken its underlying recruiting ground (as we've done), then ultimately we will be paying the terrible price in the first couple of weeks of a conventional war.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-17-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The main problem with repealing DADT was that it opened up the door to the current absurdity that we're now seeing.

The Military as an institution has been killed from the inside like a cancer. The damage to morale is hard to measure and is not being accurately portrayed in the media, because the military has now become a 'politically correct institution' (with Hundreds of Generals, Flag officers and Senior officials having been removed).

The historical recruiting base for actual combat forces is not the Rainbow Push Coalition of cross dressing, high heel wearing, progressive shock troops. It is overwhelmingly White, middle class, southern good old boys (with Hispanics are also being overrepresented in the USMC). We are running the risk of fracturing that relationship and make no mistake about it these good people "ain't gonna keep sending their boys to get killed for no queers".

Up until now, we've been able to sputter along since, pretty much all of the fighting has been done by SOF (against goat herder guerilla forces with no tech). But, cracks in the armor are starting to show. The Russians did more battle damage to ISIS in the first 10 days of their campaign than our "Coalition of the Willing" did in a year.

The USA has really become a joke Nationally & internationally. SOF recruits from the underlying services and can't be quickly mass produced, so if you weaken its underlying recruiting ground (as we've done), then ultimately we will be paying the terrible price in the first couple of weeks of a conventional war.
    What absurdity did homosexuals cause? If you honestly think Russia did more damage to Daesh than us you're sorely mistaken. They weren't even targeting Daesh members. They were going after the 'rebels.'

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    What absurdity did homosexuals cause?
    Several here were recruiters and I'm sure they can tell of potential recruits that had fulfilled every requirement for commissioning, appointment or enlistment being denied due to some relatively minor medical condition.

And now the Goldman Sachs "advisor" pretending to be a SECDEF goes in front of the AFA class of 2016, and announces that we're going to take in these mentally unstable gender benders and the services can just work out any "practical issues" later.

That's the epitome of absurdity.

If you honestly think Russia did more damage to Daesh than us you're sorely mistaken.
    Yes they did and no I'm not mistaken.

They weren't even targeting Daesh members. They were going after the 'rebels.'
    The Russians went after both. We should just get out of the Destabilizing Sovereign country business altogether and let Tel-Aviv do their own fighting for a change.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-17-2016 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The historical recruiting base for actual combat forces is not the Rainbow Push Coalition of cross dressing, high heel wearing,... .
    Are you sure about that???

Last edited by USN - Retired; 05-18-2016 at 06:28 AM.
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Combined with that, anyone who Does try and speak out, gets slapped with EO penalties on their evals. So many people Don't speak out for fear of what reprisals they will get.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    Are you sure about that???

That was an especially sickening low point in this Continuing National nightmare.

My son was getting ready to commission thru an Army ROTC program at the time. I actually sent an email to the Commanding General of the Army Cadet Command, telling her that as both a parent and a veteran it was particularly disturbing and asking her if anyone was going to be reprimanded for encouraging those male cadets to Publically disgrace and humiliate themselves and the Army by marching around the Temple University Campus in ACU's while wearing women's pumps. I Never received a response.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-18-2016 at 09:06 PM.