Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Are we ready for a gay Disney princess? We may be closer than you think.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    hold back women and other minorities
    You realize women are 51%, right? Not a minority.

I'd prefer not to live in a time of "traditional" values ever again. I enjoy my freedoms that many women and men before me have fought and died for me to have. I'd rather not have my freedom limited solely because I have a vagina.
    Don't worry, you'll never have to live in that time again. You now live in a time where if you feel you're not getting treated fairly based on your genitals then you can have those genitals changed.

You live in a time where any man can call himself a woman which, frankly, I'm surprised doesn't offend women. How can you be ok with that? Some dude, who has no idea what a woman goes through, all the sudden says he/she understands what it's like for you to be you?

It's like a white guy saying that he understands what it's like to be black. The difference being that blacks don't put up with that shit but women...sure...they're more than happy to accept some no-estrogen, non-child bearing deviant as one of their own. You must be very proud.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    No...I am actually arguing the opposite. What I'm saying is that there has always been a standard set of accepted morals that were important to this country. All of the sudden, we're now expected to dismiss those morals or be labeled homophobes. My point is that I shouldn't be asked to be acceptant of anyone else's lifestyle unless everyone else is going to be acceptant of my views and, as we both know, my views, the common view, the standard and widely held view, is labeled as bigotry and phobia.
    Yeah, my views homosexuality are starting to change. I was big on gay rights and all that stuff, until the whole tranny thing kicked in and now the bathrooms and all that.

Not too long ago, I hated the concept of morals... but, then I'm beginning to realize that the world is pretty awkward and boring place when nothing is taboo.

It's like playing a game of chess, where any piece can do anything. Nobody would want to play that shit.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Yeah, my views homosexuality are starting to change. I was big on gay rights and all that stuff, until the whole tranny thing kicked in and now the bathrooms and all that.

Not too long ago, I hated the concept of morals... but, then I'm beginning to realize that the world is pretty awkward and boring place when nothing is taboo.

It's like playing a game of chess, where any piece can do anything. Nobody would want to play that shit.
    I think what annoys me the most about the tranny thing is that it seems to be extremely attention grabbing. Someone is going to dress up in costume, or surgically make themselves look like a freak, and go out in public and expect not to be looked at differently? It's the same with the flamers. If they'd just not be so freakin' loud and make themselves stick out so much with the obvious need for attention, then they'd be able to go out and be treated like everyone else.

It always reminds me of the way teenage girls acted at high school parties.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You realize women are 51%, right? Not a minority.

Don't worry, you'll never have to live in that time again. You now live in a time where if you feel you're not getting treated fairly based on your genitals then you can have those genitals changed.

You live in a time where any man can call himself a woman which, frankly, I'm surprised doesn't offend women. How can you be ok with that? Some dude, who has no idea what a woman goes through, all the sudden says he/she understands what it's like for you to be you?

It's like a white guy saying that he understands what it's like to be black. The difference being that blacks don't put up with that shit but women...sure...they're more than happy to accept some no-estrogen, non-child bearing deviant as one of their own. You must be very proud.
    So you think child bearing defines a woman? You know there are a LOT of women who can't bear children right? There are women who never get their period. Who are infertile. Who never give birth. Who have had to have their uterus and ovaries removed before having a child. Yet they are still women somehow...odd huh?

There are women who have had to have their breasts removed - are they no longer women?

Why should I care if Jenner or any transgender woman wants to be a woman? They actually have estrogen as they being to take it to transition to being a woman. In fact, there are cisgender women who have to take estrogen at times. Are they not "real" women according to you?

Why are transgender people "deviants?" I'm sure there are some who are but there are cisgender people who are deviants as well.

You and Rainmaker can take your "traditional" values and go off on your own and start a little colony. Go ahead and join in with the cult in Utah or wherever that cult is where the head is in jail. I'm sure they feel their values are "traditional" too.

Just because there have been more women than men does not mean we have not been viewed as a minority. We were not treated as equals for quite some time. Also in the Army I am a minority.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    So you think child bearing defines a woman? You know there are a LOT of women who can't bear children right? There are women who never get their period. Who are infertile. Who never give birth. Who have had to have their uterus and ovaries removed before having a child. Yet they are still women somehow...odd huh?

There are women who have had to have their breasts removed - are they no longer women?

Why should I care if Jenner or any transgender woman wants to be a woman? They actually have estrogen as they being to take it to transition to being a woman. In fact, there are cisgender women who have to take estrogen at times. Are they not "real" women according to you?
    Women lack a Y chromosome. The lack of a Y chromosome defines a woman.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Yes I'm sure that I don't have a mental disorder.

Then do you believe that he was born genetically defective or was the cause of his abnormality environmental?
    I don't believe he is defective at all. Definitely not environmental. He was born in 79 - homosexuality was still pretty taboo during his childhood and mine. There wasn't much of that on TV or in movies. Definitely not in Midwest, rural, uber conservative town we grew up in either. If he had come out in high school he would've gotten strung on a fence post like Matthew Shepard.

He is not defective though because he is gay. My "to each his or her own" was to your opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Women lack a Y chromosome. The lack of a Y chromosome defines a woman.
    That's not what he said. So that's why I was asking him what his view on if those are "real" women or not.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

No, these are all examples of women. They were all born with vaginas.

Cisgender...such a cool, trendy name for normal. Amazing that we're at a point where we have to create a term to define the mainstream.

Why are transgender people "deviants?"
    Look up the definition.

You and Rainmaker can take your "traditional" values and go off on your own and start a little colony. Go ahead and join in with the cult in Utah or wherever that cult is where the head is in jail. I'm sure they feel their values are "traditional" too.
    No need to join any cults. The majority of the U.S. still have traditional values.

Just because there have been more women than men does not mean we have not been viewed as a minority. We were not treated as equals for quite some time. Also in the Army I am a minority.
    Ummmm....WTF??? The fact that there are more women then men is EXACTLY the reason you're not a minority. Holy shit...with stupid fucking statements like that you've lost complete credibility.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No, these are all examples of women. They were all born with vaginas.

Cisgender...such a cool, trendy name for normal. Amazing that we're at a point where we have to create a term to define the mainstream.

Look up the definition.

No need to join any cults. The majority of the U.S. still have traditional values.

Ummmm....WTF??? The fact that there are more women then men is EXACTLY the reason you're not a minority. Holy shit...with stupid fucking statements like that you've lost complete credibility.
    Have we had majority rights when it comes to voting? Being elected to Congress? White males have been the majority in this country since it started - take that rich white males. That is what I'm talking about.

Oh and you have had quite a few "stupid fucking comments" yourself and you have zero credibility with me. No the majority of the US does not share your traditional values otherwise why would we need Trump or anyone to "make America great again?" Why do I see you and those likeminded to you constantly talk about how morally bankrupt the country is? If the majority of people think like you...

So for your to define a woman she has to have a vagina...so a transgender woman who has sex reassignment surgery is to you a woman? Because she has a vagina?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Have we had majority rights when it comes to voting? Being elected to Congress? White males have been the majority in this country since it started - take that rich white males. That is what I'm talking about.
    You have had voting rights for a very long time, 96 freakin' years. You can run for Congress, just like anyone else can. You make up the MAJORITY of the country.

Oh and you have had quite a few "stupid fucking comments" yourself and you have zero credibility with me. No the majority of the US does not share your traditional values otherwise why would we need Trump or anyone to "make America great again?" Why do I see you and those likeminded to you constantly talk about how morally bankrupt the country is? If the majority of people think like you...
    Because, unfortunately, this country is ran by the vocal minority.

So for your to define a woman she has to have a vagina...so a transgender woman who has sex reassignment surgery is to you a woman? Because she has a vagina?
    Born with a vagina. Learn to read, please.