Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Nude With American Flag in Sports Illustrated

  1. #21
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    They don't lust for Ryan Reynolds or Channing Tatum over Gary Busey or Clint Howard?
    There's a BIG difference between men that women find attractive, and men that women will have sex or enter into a relationship with.

    One thing I do know... women generally like being the better looking partner in the relationship. That's why you'll see the most beautiful women with ugly men.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  2. #22
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    A guy living in the dorms who has almost a thousand dollars every two weeks without a single bill to pay is probably the best thing that a trailor park / ghetto chick is ever going to see; in terms of men with money. If women really cared about money, it would be impossible for a man without it to get laid.
    "The goal of a man is to make more money than his wife can spend. The goal of a woman is to find that guy." But you would think that wouldn't you, but do you honestly believe that a ghetto woman is interested in a few thousand when her drug dealing meth head "friend" pulls in more?

    I'm a married man of ten years. Aren't you recently divorced?
    And remarried with a new daughter. Good for you. Congrats.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    "The goal of a man is to make more money than his wife can spend. The goal of a woman is to find that guy." But you would think that wouldn't you, but do you honestly believe that a ghetto woman is interested in a few thousand when her drug dealing meth head "friend" pulls in more?
    Dude, not every man in the ghetto is a drug dealer. In fact, most aren't. Generally, they're mooching off of their girlfriend's welfare check and child support money. Those are the guys I'm talking about.

    By your logic, any guy in the military should be able to pull a woman that's used to dating those moochers.

    And remarried with a new daughter. Good for you. Congrats.
    Well, if you call moving that fast "success with women," good on you.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  4. #24
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,880
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post

    Thoughts?
    Sick.

    From All-American Olympic Hero on the cover of a wheaties box to a Chick with a Dick freak desecrating the American flag on the cover of S.I. in just under 40 years.

    This Satanic train-car to Hell is accelerating.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-05-2016 at 10:06 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,326
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Well, i have never bothered getting SI's swimsuit edition, and it doesn't seem like i will start if this is the low they are ceeping to.

  6. #26
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Dude, not every man in the ghetto is a drug dealer. In fact, most aren't. Generally, they're mooching off of their girlfriend's welfare check and child support money. Those are the guys I'm talking about.
    You are making the point about getting rid of welfare here because it breeds laziness/corruption of the system.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  7. #27
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    You are making the point about getting rid of welfare here because it breeds laziness/corruption of the system.
    Okay, great. Now explain why you continue to think money gets the girl in response to what I just said.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  8. #28
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Okay, great. Now explain why you continue to think money gets the girl in response to what I just said.
    I guess if you are only thinking in small terms like ghetto/trailer park vs military and don't see it, it must not be true.

    Man-wins-huge-Lottery-finds-Golden-love-too.jpg
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  9. #29
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    I guess if you are only thinking in small terms like ghetto/trailer park vs military and don't see it, it must not be true.

    Man-wins-huge-Lottery-finds-Golden-love-too.jpg
    Right, so you're going to use a humourous meme that was created years ago to make your point?

    How about something real? Like the female lottery winner in North Carolina that has paid million dollar bails at least three times to get her boyfriend out of jail?

    If any one of us were dating her, we could do so without touching a dime of her money.

    But she chose a man who is costing her millions.

    Again... money doesn't get the girl.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  10. #30
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Right, so you're going to use a humourous meme that was created years ago to make your point?

    How about something real? Like the female lottery winner in North Carolina that has paid million dollar bails at least three times to get her boyfriend out of jail?

    If any one of us were dating her, we could do so without touching a dime of her money.

    But she chose a man who is costing her millions.

    Again... money doesn't get the girl.
    Meh, women like Assholes.

    Ok, so real life examples. Hugh Heffner. Donald Trump. Tom Brady. Ugly mofos with money.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •