Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner to Pose Nude With American Flag in Sports Illustrated

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Yep, I said nine times out of ten. Sure, there are no stats to back it up; and to be honest, female to male trannies are far more obvious.. so they'd be far easier to pick out if there were that many. And, yes, I'm going on based on anecdates. I won't deny that. Have you seen different? Fuck, I shouldn't even ask you, because if you say "yes," I won't believe you.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Yep, I said nine times out of ten. Sure, there are no stats to back it up; and to be honest, female to male trannies are far more obvious.. so they'd be far easier to pick out if there were that many. And, yes, I'm going on based on anecdates. I won't deny that. Have you seen different? Fuck, I shouldn't even ask you, because if you say "yes," I won't believe you.
    Why wouldn't you believe me? What the fuck is an "anecdate?" I don't even know how you typed that without it autocorrecting. I just had to force it to type that word.

Honestly I probably have met transgender people and didn't even know it.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    Why wouldn't you believe me? What the fuck is an "anecdate?" I don't even know how you typed that without it autocorrecting. I just had to force it to type that word.
    Resorting to that, are we?

Honestly I probably have met transgender people and didn't even know it.
    Cop out.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Resorting to that, are we?

Cop out.
    How is that a cop out? I probably have met some and never knew it. The only one I know for sure is I just realized seeing a soldier from my last unit post on someone's page but looks and acts like a guy - and I knew the soldier as a female and that she was a lesbian. Now I see her with a male name and has transitioned. It appears he is still in the Army too from the few photos that are public (I'm not friends with this person on FB and didn't know him well at all in my last unit). He actually pulls off being a guy a lot better than being female. Appears to have started hormones, had breasts removed. I don't know how it works in whatever unit he is in now.

So of the one transgender I met that I KNOW has transitioned that person transitioned female to male.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    9 times out of 10? Do you have anything to back that up? Because there are no reliable statistics on transgender people in the US. Plus it's a lot easier for trans men to fly "under the radar" than trans women. It has always been more acceptable for women to be "masculine" then men to be "feminine." Ever noticed how no one criticizes a daughter - or not as much - who is a "tomboy" but will harass their son who might play with dolls? Might "act" feminine?
    I think you quoted the wrong person there..