Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Batman v Superman **SPOILERS**

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    I am sure DC is more "dark" than Marvel. I don't know what it is about DC though, their shows/movies are just not capturing my attention. But its the same with Dare Devil on Netflix, I don't care for him either.
    I hate the word "dark". I just think that DC is more "dramatic". Again, I compare it to buddy cop movies...Lethal Weapon vs Se7en. Both awesome movies and shouldn't really be compared to each other. Lethal Weapon is Marvel and DC is Se7en.

But they can still be dark AND quippy.
    Sure, but a serious movie is good once in awhile. I like them both immensely, for different reasons.

Here's the things that bugged me most about Marvel fanboys ragging on DC. A huge complaint was that Superman pretty much destroyed Metropolis...such a big deal was made of it. However, in Avengers, they never once tried to get the aliens out of the city...New York was totaled...fans didn't even mention it. As I said before...haters gonna hate.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Saw Civil Was night. Best Marvel movie yet. So much good about the way it was made.

On a side note, just saw an article that back in the early 2000s Thor and Captain America almost had their rights sold to Warner Brothers and Sony...which would have changed the current pop culture landscape a great deal. Glad that didn't happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw Captain America: Civil War

Wow. Best comic book movie I have seen.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Saw Captain America: Civil War

Wow. Best comic book movie I have seen.
    Yep...We went Thursday night, then again Saturday morning. Loved it, though I did find the first part a bit draggy the 2nd go around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Late to the show, just got done with the extended cut ... it did flesh out a lot of the plot ...

"You're letting them kill Martha" still seems odd ... I never call my mom "Thelma".

Edit: When Batman pins the bad guy to the wall with the knife, takes care of someone else and then comes back to the pincushion ... does he punch him in the junk?

And most of Smallville has to know Clark is Superman ... just sayin' ... how the government never figured that Superman and Zod, Faora and the big ass Kryptonian fighting in Smallville may point to his identity ... C'MON!

Do you think that Lex is a clone of the original Lex?
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.