Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 175

Thread: House committee votes to require women to register for draft

  1. #21
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post

    Men don't protect women in this country. I get so tired of hearing how men are taught to protect women yet we have all these instances of domestic violence. (Yes I know men are victims of domestic violence too). But don't tell me that men are taught to protect women. If they are, they didn't listen or failed that lesson horribly.
    Are you fucking serious? How dare you make a generalization like this. Sit on your little feminist throne and talk like you know what's coming out of your mouth is the truth? I don't know what type of men you've had the joy of being around. I'd go even further to say that "real men" don't have to be taught to protect women. They do it because it's the right thing.

    I sleep closest to the bedroom door. I walk closest to the road when walking with my wife. There are several other things I could list. These aren't things I think about doing. They are natural things that any man worth a shit is going to do because it's natural.

    So take this shit you're spouting somewhere else because you, sweetheart, have no idea what a man is supposed to be.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Are you fucking serious? How dare you make a generalization like this. Sit on your little feminist throne and talk like you know what's coming out of your mouth is the truth? I don't know what type of men you've had the joy of being around. I'd go even further to say that "real men" don't have to be taught to protect women. They do it because it's the right thing.

    I sleep closest to the bedroom door. I walk closest to the road when walking with my wife. There are several other things I could list. These aren't things I think about doing. They are natural things that any man worth a shit is going to do because it's natural.

    So take this shit you're spouting somewhere else because you, sweetheart, have no idea what a man is supposed to be.
    Oh I did "dare" make a generalization. I didn't mean all men but to sit there and say that all men are taught to protect women isn't true. All men are not taught that. Some men see abuse and repeat. Some do grow up in stable home and still become abusers. So for you to say all men are protectors is not true.

    I - am - not - a - feminist. Okay? Let's get that out there. Not a feminist. Ever. I learned how to take care of myself and protect myself by having four brothers. They are real men as is my dad. But there are a lot of men out there who are boys and will always be boys. But I have never depended on a man to keep me safe. Everything I have and my safety and my daughter's safety I provide.

    No those aren't natural things for men to do. I do know what a man is supposed to be because my dad is one of the rare examples of how a man should be left in the world. I'm not your fucking "sweetheart" so don't call me that. Do not fucking patronize me and don't tell me what the fuck I can or cannot do. YOU are not my boss. YOU do not get to tell me what to comment on or not comment on. If you don't fucking like my comments IGNORE THEM!!! Don't reply to them. Sorry you're so fucking sensitive when I say things but not my problem.

    There are some real men but there are a lot who aren't. That's a fucking fact. If you don't like it tough fucking shit.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    Expendability of men? Really? Smh...wow. I would love to know where you come up with this stuff.
    Due to your limited intellectual capacity that you've demonstrated over the past two days, I'm going to break this down for you so that even you can understand:

    I develop a weapon of mass destruction that's designed to wipe out the human race. I'm successful in developing it, and using it. This particular weapon was so effective that, out of the 7 billion humans on the planet, there are only eleven survivors.

    Now imagine two scenarios:

    1. Out of the 11 survivors, there are ten men and one woman.

    2. Out of the 11 survivors, there are ten women and one man.

    Simple mathematics here, sparks: in scenario #1, you can only have ONE pregnancy at a time. In scenario #2, you can have TEN pregnancies at a time.

    The first scenario, the human race is pretty much finished. However, the human race will flourish again in the second scenario.

    Go ahead and try to argue against this: anything you say against this should be ignored and not worthy of consideration.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Due to your limited intellectual capacity that you've demonstrated over the past two days, I'm going to break this down for you so that even you can understand:

    I develop a weapon of mass destruction that's designed to wipe out the human race. I'm successful in developing it, and using it. This particular weapon was so effective that, out of the 7 billion humans on the planet, there are only eleven survivors.

    Now imagine two scenarios:

    1. Out of the 11 survivors, there are ten men and one woman.

    2. Out of the 11 survivors, there are ten women and one man.

    Simple mathematics here, sparks: in scenario #1, you can only have ONE pregnancy at a time. In scenario #2, you can have TEN pregnancies at time.

    The first scenario, the human race is pretty much finished. However, the human race will flourish again in the second scenario.

    Go ahead and try to argue against this: anything you say against this should be ignored and not worthy of consideration.
    I do not have a limited intellectual capacity. I'm sorry that you don't like it that I don't agree with you and your bullshit but it happens. I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You have very selective reading.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    I do not have a limited intellectual capacity. I'm sorry that you don't like it that I don't agree with you and your bullshit but it happens. I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You have very selective reading.
    That's what I thought. Get the fuck on outta here
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  6. #26
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    Oh I did "dare" make a generalization. I didn't mean all men but to sit there and say that all men are taught to protect women isn't true. All men are not taught that. Some men see abuse and repeat. Some do grow up in stable home and still become abusers. So for you to say all men are protectors is not true.

    I - am - not - a - feminist. Okay? Let's get that out there. Not a feminist. Ever. I learned how to take care of myself and protect myself by having four brothers. They are real men as is my dad. But there are a lot of men out there who are boys and will always be boys. But I have never depended on a man to keep me safe. Everything I have and my safety and my daughter's safety I provide.

    No those aren't natural things for men to do. I do know what a man is supposed to be because my dad is one of the rare examples of how a man should be left in the world. I'm not your fucking "sweetheart" so don't call me that. Do not fucking patronize me and don't tell me what the fuck I can or cannot do. YOU are not my boss. YOU do not get to tell me what to comment on or not comment on. If you don't fucking like my comments IGNORE THEM!!! Don't reply to them. Sorry you're so fucking sensitive when I say things but not my problem.

    There are some real men but there are a lot who aren't. That's a fucking fact. If you don't like it tough fucking shit.
    Somebody put their big girl pants on. You go, girl! You don't let some man patronize you. You stand up and defend yourself. Outstanding, Sugar!

  7. #27
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    That's what I thought. Get the fuck on outta here
    LMAO...she just completely ignored the scenario you laid out because it didn't fit into her little narrative. Great timing, really, for proving your point.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    That's what I thought. Get the fuck on outta here
    No I don't have to "get the fuck outta here."

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Somebody put their big girl pants on. You go, girl! You don't let some man patronize you. You stand up and defend yourself. Outstanding, Sugar!
    Not "sugar" either. I'm super surprised you're married. I really feel sorry for your wife.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Will the Trannys have to register twice?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •