Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It has been my pleasure

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries

It has been my pleasure

To everybody in here, I have to leave here, for a reason that has been getting worse, over time. A while back, I was part of an experimental group that had surgery done to them, to try out a new bypass, to alleviate blocked arteries to the brain.

It never was brought out to the public, because that experimental surgery brought death to a number of patients. It brought on the destruction of my left temporal lobe.

My memory has slowly gotten worse, until now I can not anymore serve as an administrator in here. I am calling it quits, before the memory loss becomes so severe that the MTF becomes a place of really bad judgement, on my part.

I am going to become part of The Trump Movement. At least I can say, soon, that I can't remember anything that he ever said that was bad!

With a feeling of regret, I am saying goodbye to y'all.

Behave yourselves!

UR
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    To everybody in here, I have to leave here, for a reason that has been getting worse, over time. A while back, I was part of an experimental group that had surgery done to them, to try out a new bypass, to alleviate blocked arteries to the brain.

It never was brought out to the public, because that experimental surgery brought death to a number of patients. It brought on the destruction of my left temporal lobe.

My memory has slowly gotten worse, until now I can not anymore serve as an administrator in here. I am calling it quits, before the memory loss becomes so severe that the MTF becomes a place of really bad judgement, on my part.

I am going to become part of The Trump Movement. At least I can say, soon, that I can't remember anything that he ever said that was bad!

Behave yourselves!

UR
    Hope to See you on the Other side Unca (But, not yet)....

Now as God as his Witness, Rainmaker will be the last man standing in this virtual Battle Royale...

Trump-Deez Nutz 2016!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post

Behave yourselves!

UR
    Unca,
    Really sorry to see you go. As I said before I enjoyed your previous life as Doc Bones and now as one of the moderators. Hope you can get in some good fishing there on Truman.
    Take care and may God Bless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tim,

Am truly saddened to hear about this. As we have discussed, my mother is dealing with memory loss now and I hope that your stories and legacy (both as a Marine and as a Corpsman) are able to be shared for years to come.

You know how to get a hold of me offline. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker will be the last man standing in this virtual Battle Royale...
    I will ban you permanently before I let that happen
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Guys, it seems as if a dust storm is now here in the computer room of computating computer stuff. Or maybe some recruit of mine has set off a CS gas grenade in here, to pay me back for being a meany twoboots to him.

Civvy, just look for the one guy that has gone fishing with his very own Sherman Tank, without the swimming gear attached. Oh, the Marine Corps League Det. claims it as their own, but I refuse to have to think back on that.

Rainy, I have done battle with you for years, but really, I will always think of you as one of the guys that took banning, and came back smiling. Be good, my friend!

Jim, what can I say that I haven't already said, a bunch of times, either on account of my failing LTL, or just because it always felt good to unload! Say hi to your mom, for me. And don't forget to pull the pin on those ban grenades!
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Unca. Sorry to hear the news, and even more sorry to see you going. I wish you well in the remainder of your life...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Garhkal! Thank you for the good wishes! I'll drop in, now and then. My memory has gotten pretty bad, so I won't be here very often. I find it hard to remember which post that I answer, and that is definitely not the greatest thing.

See you, Bro!

tim

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Wow, my memory is getting way worse! I could swear that it is still the 4th... Or did anyone else notice the MTF taking some time off? Whoa!!!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER.....MY NAME IS RAINMAKER........I AM A SURVIOR LIVING ON A MARL ROAD....... I AM BROADCASTiNG ON ALL MTF FREQUENCIES....... I WILL BE AT THE MOANING PARADISE OYSTER BAR EVERYDAY AT MiD-DAY, WHEN THE SUN IS HIGHEST IN THE SKY......... IF YOU ARE OUT THERE....IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE............ I CAN PROVIDE FOOD, I CAN PROVIDE SHELTER, I CAN PROVIDE SECURITY........ IF THERE'S ANYBODY OUT THERE.... ANYBODY... PLEASE...... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.......