Thread: Indicted CEO in car crash

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Indicted CEO in car crash

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/02/news...ash/index.html

So, is this as simple as him killing himself or, can we get into conspiracy theory shit, did someone hack into his car and take control causing him to go up in flames???

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post

So, is this as simple as him killing himself or, can we get into conspiracy theory shit, did someone hack into his car and take control causing him to go up in flames???

Ok, Rainmaker'll be your Huckleberry!

So earlier today he makes this statement.....

“The charge that has been filed against me today is wrong and unprecedented. I have been singled out as the only person in the oil and gas industry in over 110 years since the Sherman Act became law to have been accused of this crime in relation to joint bidding on leasehold. Anyone who knows me, my business record and the industry in which I have worked for 35 years, knows that I could not be guilty of violating any antitrust laws. All my life I have worked to create jobs in Oklahoma, grow its economy, and to provide abundant and affordable energy to all Americans. I am proud of my track record in this industry, and I will fight to prove my innocence and to clear my name.” – Aubrey McClendon

And then Promptly drives his car into a bridge?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 03-03-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post

“The charge that has been filed against me today is wrong and unprecedented. I have been singled out as the only person in the oil and gas industry in over 110 years since the Sherman Act became law to have been accused of this crime in relation to joint bidding on leasehold. Anyone who knows me, my business record and the industry in which I have worked for 35 years, knows that I could not be guilty of violating any antitrust laws. All my life I have worked to create jobs in Oklahoma, grow its economy, and to provide abundant and affordable energy to all Americans. I am proud of my track record in this industry, and I will fight to prove my innocence and to clear my name.” – Aubrey McClendon

Perhaps he drove into the bridge when he realized, that n they had his ass, and the at he could not bluster or buy his way clear.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I agree...it's very questionable. This case was going to involve a lot of money and a lot of rich people.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    Perhaps he drove into the bridge when he realized, that n they had his ass, and the at he could not bluster or buy his way clear.
    It's possible he could have stroked out. But, I find the suicide thing unlikely.

This ain't some Cowboy Yokel out in Oregon with no recourse to defend himself from the Leviathan. A man with a net worth of $1.2 billion can mount the best defense that money could buy, and likely beats the wrap or pleas it down to virtually nothing.

Besides even if he was convicted. The max he was looking at was 10 yrs in a Federal White Collar Country Club and a $1 million fine ,which is a parking ticket to him & After endless appeals he'll probably never do any time.

But, This guy got sideways with the "Green Energy" Mafia.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/0...hairman-075799

He Probably refused a plea & his defense was gonna expose some of the corruption and so Aubrey Got the "Michael Hastings" treatment ( another guy who was burned beyond recognition, after his car suddenly accelerated and crashed into a wall, as he was under Federal investigation for exposing the wrong people)
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 03-03-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politi...ies/index.html

So, now they're killing babies to garner support/sympathy for a candidate. This week has been a great week for conspiracy theorists.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politi...ies/index.html

So, now they're killing babies to garner support/sympathy for a candidate. This week has been a great week for conspiracy theorists.
    Would you question it if he was found with a pillow over his head and the family refused an autopsy?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Would you question it if he was found with a pillow over his head and the family refused an autopsy?
    I'm pretty sure the only right answer to this question is "Yes"?