Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it time?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    It seems that most of the talk these days is not related to the military but is political or social issues oriented; those topics tend to be very energetic but do little to be a real discussion.
    The forum has largely evolved into a political board for vets. Most of the active duty left today are Politically indoctrinated Obamabots, or they don't want to risk posting an honest opinion on social media for fear of reprisals from the "diversity " police .
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-24-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    By the way.. lose the stupid disclaimer. You have a typo in it, and it takes up too much screen space on my IPhone...... Speaking of which.... Are we really supposed to believe that the FBI doesn't have the capability to hack a 4 digit PIN on an IPhone??
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The forum has largely evolved into a political board for vets. Most of the active duty left today are Politically indoctrinated Obamabots, or they don't want to risk posting an honest opinion on social media for fear of reprisals from the "diversity " police .
    Exactly my point. There used to be discussions about military related issues, at least occasionally. Now everything is politics. And even if it isn't, you and Mike turn it in to politics or, more accurately, the same canned bullet points you always argue.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    By the way.. lose the stupid disclaimer. You have a typo in it, and it takes up too much screen space on my IPhone...... Speaking of which.... Are we really supposed to believe that the FBI doesn't have the capability to hack a 4 digit PIN on an IPhone??
    Pay attention, the problem is that the have a maximum of ten tries to hack the 4 digit pin, if they dont'y get it in 10 the phone wipes its memory. They they are not demanding that apple hack the pin but to cripple the security software that protects the pin from brute force attacks.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    Pay attention, the problem is that the have a maximum of ten tries to hack the 4 digit pin, if they dont'y get it in 10 the phone wipes its memory. They they are not demanding that apple hack the pin but to cripple the security software that protects the pin from brute force attacks.
    This entire conversation, and this is what you focus on? WTF dude...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Exactly my point. There used to be discussions about military related issues, at least occasionally.
    Rainmaker retired in 2011 and quit his DoD GS-13 Program Manager job with no notice on 1 Oct. 2013 (after they furloughed him following a 12 hour work day, while all the incompetent, overpaid, retired colonel, O&M funded, support contractors came back in to "work")

So, these days I'm not really into those issues as much. But, do have a 23 year old son that's an Infantry officer, so I try and contribute my 2 cents to those discussions wherever It's relevant. But, it's no longer my priority. It should be up to the active duty to keep that going.

Now everything is politics.
    This is why we post our Opinions in the "Politics and Government", "In the news" and "In other "News"" Forums.

If you want to have riveting discussions with the rest of the Obamabots about Tee Shirt colors and DoD's latest Guatemalan, Lesbian Heritage month celebration, then there's a forum for that.

And even if it isn't, you and Mike turn it in to politics or, more accurately, the same canned bullet points you always argue.
    I enjoy the banter with Mike. Even though Mike's a blind, deaf mute with no opposable thumbs and almost always wrong, at least he has a point of view.... It's much more interesting than listening to your constant whining "why can't we all get along" and then being too dumb to even comprehend "what the fuck" we are talking about.

So quit bitching and post something interesting that you'd like to discuss. Or don't, because we really don't give a shit if you're entertained.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-24-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rainmaker retired in 2011 and quit his DoD GS-13 Program Manager job with no notice on 1 Oct. 2013 (after they furloughed him following a 12 hour work day, while, all the overpaid, supplemental , O&M funded support contractors came back in to "work")

So, these days I'm not really into those issues as much. But, do have a 23 year old son that's an Infantry officer, so I try and contribute my 2 cents to those discussions where I can. But, it's no longer my priority. It should be up to the active duty to keep that going.

This is why we post our Opinions in the "Politics and Government", "In the news" and "In other "News"" Forums. If you want to have riveting discussions with the rest of the Obamabots about Tee Shirt colors and DoD's latest Guatemalan, Lesbian Heritage month effort, then there's a forum for that.

I enjoy the banter with Mike. Even though Mike's a blind, deaf mute with no opposable thumbs and almost always wrong, at least he has a point of view.... It's much more interesting than listening to your constant whining "why can't we all get along" and then being too dumb to even comprehend "what the fuck" we are talking about.

So quit bitching and post something interesting that you'd like to discuss. Or don't, because we really don't give a shit if you're entertained.
    I'm the dumb one huh? I suppose that's true. I see your intelligence on display almost every day. You're like Rubio when he got called out for the one prepared statement and still continued to hit on that one prepared statement. You have no game. It's easy, the majority of the time, to figure out what the fuck you are talking about because it's only one thing.

What I find interesting is that you actually believe you are entertaining. You spout your shit about how much you make, for some unknown reason...you're pathetic...a little piece of self-important shit. You can't make a coherent argument about anything...and when called out about it you pretend that you're some sort of "character" just playing a part...but you aren't. You're in so deep with your conspiracy theories that you can't even comprehend reality anymore.

So, at the risk of being banned from this very exciting forum and not being able to get involved with the exciting "discussion" between the 3 people who actually post on here...go fuck yourself. And I mean that in the absolute sincerest way. You're a joke. You're pathetic. Without these forums, you wouldn't be a blip on anyone's screen. The best way to describe you is "insignificant".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I always noticed a drop off, but never this bad. 3-4 days between single posts across the entire forum seems to be pretty common since the beginning of the year. Maybe it's just election fatigue.
    Who here remembers the "Are military spouses civilians?" thread on this forum? That thread was deleted many years ago, but there was plenty of activity on that thread. That thread went over one hundred pages. Many military housewives joined into that discussion, and they were very touchy about that subject. It was all great fun for an internet troll like me.
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I'm the dumb one huh? I suppose that's true. I see your intelligence on display almost every day. You're like Rubio when he got called out for the one prepared statement and still continued to hit on that one prepared statement. You have no game. It's easy, the majority of the time, to figure out what the fuck you are talking about because it's only one thing.

What I find interesting is that you actually believe you are entertaining. You spout your shit about how much you make, for some unknown reason...you're pathetic...a little piece of self-important shit. You can't make a coherent argument about anything...and when called out about it you pretend that you're some sort of "character" just playing a part...but you aren't. You're in so deep with your conspiracy theories that you can't even comprehend reality anymore.

So, at the risk of being banned from this very exciting forum and not being able to get involved with the exciting "discussion" between the 3 people who actually post on here...go fuck yourself. And I mean that in the absolute sincerest way. You're a joke. You're pathetic. Without these forums, you wouldn't be a blip on anyone's screen. The best way to describe you is "insignificant".
    Ok so after 5,000 posts you don't want to talk about politics or current events and you're having a hissy fit and now want to get yourself banned..... Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Ok so after 5,000 posts you don't want to talk about politics or current events and you're having a hissy fit and now want to get yourself banned..... Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You really believe you talk about politics? You're even further gone than I thought.

I see what you did with the "vagina" comment. Very good stuff...funny...'cuz I'm acting like a woman...and women have...haha...creative.