Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Bush, Rubio, Christie: Women should be eligible for Selective Service

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Mrs. Rainmaker is only in her 40's.

Now, any sane person has to admit that Men and Women were made for each other. Because, women are naturally the caretakers of society and Men are naturally the providers and the protectors . Rainmaker don't know what kind of sick deviants would want to screw that up. But, the rest of us are done living in a feminist police state.

Normal Men (not effeminate pussies) like women with Long hair, Heart shaped asses and Big tits. Normal Women (not man-hating feminists) like men with Broad shoulders, stubble, abs and sound decision making ability

Rainmaker's often wondered what purpose these tyrannical liberal maniacs (that are trying to destroy our society serve). Why did God create them? Just like Mosquitos and other nuisance pests, They must be serving some purpose in our ecosystem (other than causing misery)

Any woman that would put a military career before her children's welfare is probably mentally deranged, and could be subconsciously trying to take herself out of the gene pool.
    *1950s era housewife is what I meant and I believe you knew that but you are attempting to be sarcastic.

*Who are these "normal" men and "normal" women you speak about? Everyone is attracted to something different. Some men are attracted to other men. Some women are attracted to other women. Some men are attracted to thin women. Some like bigger women. Some like ditzy blondes. Some men like to have a conversation with a woman. Some women like asshole men. Some women like nice guys. Some women like idiot men and some like men they can have a conversation with too. Some men like women with short hair. Some like medium, some long. Same for women with men or whatever.

You are not the judge of society and who is attracted to whom.

I'm not sure who you are talking about with a woman putting her military career before her children. Are you talking about women who have a career and children? So it's okay for men to have a career and family balance but not women? Sounds pretty archaic to me. I don't know any women who put their careers before their kids although they do exist as are there men who do that.

I think you're trying to say any woman who is in the military with children shouldn't be there. Sorry we are. I was going to get out at 13 years even with my daughter to have a different career but at six weeks she was diagnosed with medical issues. I have to stay in because TRICARE has covered damn near everything except a few co-pays off post for medicine. I'm staying in and retiring FOR my daughter. I'm making sure that my daughter is provided for because her father can't seem to make up his mind when he wants to be an adult and for how long. I consistently put my daughter first every day. I don't go out and party. I don't even buy much of anything for myself.

I'm sorry that you still live in a different time period but women can and do have families and careers whether it is the military or something else. Women are not here just to be "caretakers" and rub your ego and make you feel better. If that's what your wife wants to do, that's why she's your wife. Not every woman wants to be a stay at home mom and housewife. Some of us have aspirations and goals in life. I'm honestly surprised you duped a woman into marrying you honestly.

I'm sure some of these "effeminate pussies" as you call them are 1000 times the man you are on any given day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Actually, Mrs. Rainmaker was a great athlete. She ran the anchor on all the relay races and was the state record holder in the triple jump for several years after she graduated. Much more accomplished than Rainmaker who was an honorable mention class 2A all state safety, emergency 3rd string, backup qb and kind of a big deal in our little football crazy town.

Anyhow, on our 1st date (after much trash talking by me) we raced the 40 and I barely beat her by a couple of steps.

So it stands to reason that Rainmaker very likely could've been an olympic caliber athlete himself ( If only he wouldve been allowed to compete as a girl).
    Now it all makes sense. You're one of THOSE guys from high school. I grew up in a small town. I know your type. I see where all your comments stem from now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    This is such a sexist statement and derogatory to millions of women who choose to be housewives. In case you're wondering, there's no difference between a 50s housewife and a 2016 housewife, but that doesn't fit your narrative.
    Too bad he's banned but as stated there is a difference.

I also never said I have a problem with someone being a "housewife." I do find issue with men who want to fit them into this stereotype from the 1950s.

Also not sexist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let's stay (loosely) on topic and not make personally based insults.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Let's stay (loosely) on topic and not make personally based insults.
    Now it's let's stay on topic? I'm just saying Rainmaker has been off topic for awhile now and making personally based insults for a week or so. I'm fine with that but I don't take lightly to when someone comes at me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    Now it's let's stay on topic? I'm just saying Rainmaker has been off topic for awhile now and making personally based insults for a week or so. I'm fine with that but I don't take lightly to when someone comes at me.
    It wasn't necessarily directed at you, it was in general.

If he is 'coming at you', remember it is an internet forum and not like he is charging your personal space. If you feel it is personal, report it and the admins will look at it and issue an infraction or warning if needed; but please ... no tit for tat on personal insults; act like adults.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.