Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush, Rubio, Christie: Women should be eligible for Selective Service

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Bush, Rubio, Christie: Women should be eligible for Selective Service

So, did anyone else happen to notice the 3 NEOCON stooges of the apocalypse calling for teenage girls to have to register for the draft?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/new-ha...e-women-218880

When pressed by the moderator all 3 of these mealy mouthed faggots gave some progressive liberal sounding answer about "fairness and discrimination".

Of course none of these tough guys actually chose to enlist themselves, when they had the chance. They'd rather your little daughters have to do it instead.

IMO. This is where all this social engineering, Combat Barbie Bullshit is heading.... they want to be able to conscript our women and let them be ground up by the camel fuckers, in useless wars fought on behalf of central banker scum and making the region safe for greater Israel.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-07-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Sorry rainmaker, but here is where i disagree with you. IF women want to serve in combat arms, and get true equality, then they damn well should also have to sign up with the Select Service, just like guys do.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I believe the question was (paraphrased)"Since they can fill combat roles, should they be required to register for the draft?" It only makes sense that the answer to this question be yes. Now, if the question was "Do you think women should be in combat roles?" then I might expect some differing answers, but that wasn't the question. If they said that women should be in combat roles but NOT have to register for selective service, then they would be idiots.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    IF women want to serve in combat arms, and get true equality, then they damn well should also have to sign up with the Select Service, just like guys do.
    Other than a very small minority of feminists with harry nipples. Who wants women in combat arms? I sure as hell don't. and Most of the women I know, don't want to serve in combat arms either.

The gender lines are being blurred by these Godless communist agitators.

My son's serving as an Infantry Officer, right now, And I'm sure he has no desire to see his Little sisters fighting in the Army. AndThe men in My family have a long history of service (going all the way back to my 5th Great Grandfather who was a that was among the first southern Militia troops to serve under General Washington) But, I'll tell you this much speaking as a Father of 3 daughters..... If they think they're going to try to conscript our American daughters against their will to fight in useless wars so that a bunch of corrupt Zionist bankers can continue to enrich themselves at the public expense, than I predict, they're going to wind up as some dead mother fuckers. (Hypothetically speaking of course).
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-08-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    If they said that women should be in combat roles but NOT have to register for selective service, then they would be idiots.

"There's no reason why one young woman should be discriminated against for registering for the Selective Service."

So if this corrupt, Fat Fucking Pig (who doesn't even have enough self discipline to quit eating himself to death) thinks it's discriminating against women to not subject them to being involuntarily conscripted into the Army, then he's already an idiot.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    "There's no reason why one young woman should be discriminated against for registering for the Selective Service."

So if this corrupt, Fat Fucking Pig (who doesn't even have enough self discipline to quit eating himself to death) thinks it's discriminating against women to not subject them to being involuntarily conscripted into the Army, then he's already an idiot.

The simplest thing is to not have women in combat roles in the first place.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rainmaker. How would it NOT be equally discriminatory to give them a pass on registering for selective service?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rainmaker. How would it NOT be equally discriminatory to give them a pass on registering for selective service?
    It is discrimination. And that's not always a bad thing.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Sorry rainmaker, but here is where i disagree with you. IF women want to serve in combat arms, and get true equality, then they damn well should also have to sign up with the Select Service, just like guys do.

I was never one to feel that everything needs to be "equal" between the sexes. To be honest, whenever I hear a man say shit like this, I'm reminded of that scene at the end of Happy Gilmore where he had the tower blocking his ball, and they talked about pausing the game until the next day when they could move the tower out of the way. Shooter McGavin loses his composure, and says "No, he has to hit it now! Play it as it lies! I hit it off Frankenstein's fat foot. Those are the rules!"

While, technically, Shooter was right... he did look like an immature whiner when he said this, did he not?

Now you know how I feel when I see men screaming at the top of their lungs about how they feel women should have to register for the selective service too.

Put yourself in this situation: you have a daughter in her mid 20's. She's married, and has two children. All of a sudden, your daughter's number comes up. She's drafted, handed a rifle, and is sent into combat half way across the world... all while your son in law is living large in the comfort of that three bedroom house in the suburbs. While your daughter is doing the fighting.

Really, do things HAVE to be equal? Whatever happened to feeling that, as men, we have responsibilities... namely, the ones that we're more physically and emotionally equipped to handle, so that women won't have to?

I've said this many times, and I'll say it again: too many men are hiding behind feminism, because they feel that feminism frees them from their responsibilities as men. Feminism has men handing their balls over to women.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Our society is becoming way too androgynized. Because, for all the talk of women trying to turn men into women... we see men trying to turn women into men.

Is that what so-called "heterosexuals" are attracted to these days?
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males