Thread: After the latest fix of the MTF, hangtime?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries

After the latest fix of the MTF, hangtime?

After the latest fix up, after we all were unable to get in here, my computer seems to be taking a lot of time to access any part of the MTF. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unca,
    Not really related to your post, but I don't see where I can post a new thread on here. Must be missing something. Please advise.
    thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    After the latest fix up, after we all were unable to get in here, my computer seems to be taking a lot of time to access any part of the MTF. Is this happening to anyone else?
    I assume that the extra loading time is just to make up for the lack of time needed to actually respond the any of the pointless, redundant 3 way garkhal/RM/MikeKerriiiiiiii conversations and the very AA-ish posts you've been posting for...I can only assume...comic relief reasons?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I assume that the extra loading time is just to make up for the lack of time needed to actually respond the any of the pointless, redundant 3 way garkhal/RM/MikeKerriiiiiiii conversations and the very AA-ish posts you've been posting for...I can only assume...comic relief reasons?
    Oh spare us, self righteous one! What's the point of posting on a forum if you're not going to express an opinion? And besides I don't see your ass contributing very much lately, other than a few snoozer posts about how you've gotten in touch with your feminine side and decided to start considering other people's feelings. Boring!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-06-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    AAish posts that I have been posting for?

Well, I don't even know what that even means.

Well, I do put stuff on here, to maybe offer some sort of comic relief. Sometimes, it gets hard to read some comments, because they seem to be rage filled. That is when I try to just offer a little bit of humor, more on the line of calming some guys down.

Sometimes, it works, sometimes, not.

And sometimes, it is obvious that we all laugh at different things.
    Last edited by UncaRastus; 02-06-2016 at 10:35 PM.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    retiredAFcivvy,

Click on the Forum up on top between What's New and Blogs. That bring you to the the list of topic headers. Click on what fits you, then go to the bottom and click Post new threads.

But I guess that you knew that ...

Make sure that you are signed in.

If that isn't working for you, contact me again, and I'll ask Bourne to get together with you to fix whatever problem you are having.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Oh spare us, self righteous one! What's the point of posting on a forum if you're not going to express an opinion? And besides I don't see your ass contributing very much lately, other than a few snoozer posts about how you've gotten in touch with your feminine side and decided to start considering other people's feelings. Boring!
    I am contributing as much as you. I don't mind people expressing your opinion...but you, and Mike, remind me of Rubio last night in the debate, repeating the same canned statement over and over, so as not to veer from your agenda.

An exchange of opinions is great. What you guys have going isn't an exchange. What you guys have is the equivalent of yelling over each other, with neither hearing, no caring to hear, what the other guy is saying. So it's kind of the "tree falling in the forest" thing you guys have going. That's why I don't bother much anymore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    AAish posts that I have been posting for?
    Yes, AA'ish posts. At his peak (or his rock bottom, however one decides to view it), AA would post irrelevant paragraphs that were "related" to the topic but were there for no reason other that to...well...again...I don't know what their purpose was...that's where you are now.

Anyway...I'd expect a "super moderator" to be able to stay on topic in a thread, instead of talking about whatever it is you were talking about Elmo and BB guns and whatever the hell that was...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I don't mind people expressing your opinion..but you, and Mike, remind me of Rubio last night in the debate
    Don't ever compare me to Rubio. Rubio is just a Younger, Browner, Gayer version of Jeb Bush. He's another puppet looking for a jewish billionaire's fist to shove up his ass.

That's why I don't bother much anymore.
    Don't worry Snowflake. You haven't been missed. No one likes a wet blanket.

If you don't like hearing our biased opinions feel free to go back to curing cancer or yelling at teenagers at generator repair school or whatever the hell it is you've been doing for the last year.

Anyway...I'd expect a "super moderator" to be able to stay on topic in a thread, instead of talking about whatever it is you were talking about
    This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-07-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Don't ever compare me to Rubio. Rubio is just a Younger, Browner, Gayer version of Jeb Bush. He's another puppet looking for a jewish billionaire's fist to shove up his ass.

Don't worry Snowflake. You haven't been missed. No one likes a wet blanket.

If you don't like hearing our biased opinions feel free to go back to curing cancer or yelling at teenagers at generator repair school or whatever the hell it is you've been doing for the last year.

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around!
    All BS aside, what fun is it to discuss something when you know there is zero chance of anyone giving even a little bit of ground?