Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Progressive Parents Refuse To Tell Child Its Sex (Onion Article)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Sandman, if I were to say, "Sex? Icky!", I would be asexual, although the lack of a need to have sex with another person is just part of being asexual. No want or need for another person to share one's life with, other than a child, in this case, can be normal for some people.

I know that this sounds strange to you. It is very hard for most people that have a committed relationship to understand, or even to believe in, as being possible.

This elderly lady who lives across the street from is widowed. She has been that way for 20 years. She is glad that her husband passed away, because he was a wife beater. Nowadays, someone might run from such a scenario. A lot of them don't.

I see her 5 days a week, to help her do yoga. Drive her to the doctor's office. Cook meals for her, sometimes. I do her lawn, because truth be spoken, she is living on SS. Her house is paid off, but still, whatever we can do for her, we do. My wife helps out with other things.

For ten years, we have been doing this for her, because she is our neighbor, and she needs the help that we provide. Both Angie and my folks are dead, so, she is almost like Mom to us. Kinda sorta.

This 81 year old loves us for helping her. For being there for her. However, there is love, then there is love. Dorothy has not ever committed to a relationship with a man, since her husband died. Not for thinking that she is old, but thinking that she has dealt with a husband for all of her adult life, until he died, and she is glad not to have to count on another man to fulfill herself, to be her husband.

Dorothy is in pretty good shape. She knows that death is coming closer, every day, and she doesn't fear death. She is about as happy a person that I have ever met.

I guess that she can be called asexual, too.

Different strokes for different folks!
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Banned for language and disrespect.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Banned for language and disrespect.
    WTF? so, Sandsjames went and got himself banned 2 weeks after he just saved the forum??!! Let me guess....He let himself get trolled by the ball busting feminist BOT & called it a word that rhymes with bunt?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    WTF? so, Sandsjames went and got himself banned 2 weeks after he just saved the forum??!! Let me guess....He let himself get trolled by the ball busting feminist BOT & called it a word that rhymes with bunt?
    I don't think there are any feminists on this thread. I know I am certainly not a feminist. I would love to know what he had stated in response to my last post.

I didn't troll anything either. I simply responded to his questions since he wanted to try to play camp counselor. How did he "save" the forum? It looks like hardly anyone posts on here anymore except "In the News" and this thread. It looks pretty dead actually.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hey...I'm back. Talk about a conflict of interest banning. Anyway, you guys can quit grieving cuz I'm here to bring some fun back to this place yet again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hey...I'm back. Talk about a conflict of interest banning. Anyway, you guys can quit grieving cuz I'm here to bring some fun back to this place yet again.
    I don't even know what you said that got you banned honestly. I had replied - and the next time I logged in "banned for language and disrespect" or whatever. I sure didn't report anything - and it is very rare that I have reported anyone on FB or anywhere.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    I don't even know what you said that got you banned honestly. I had replied - and the next time I logged in "banned for language and disrespect" or whatever. I sure didn't report anything - and it is very rare that I have reported anyone on FB or anywhere.
    It wasn't about what you had said. He banned me because he was talking about his neighbor, and old lady, being "asexual" because she is no longer interested in sex. I stated that I'm pretty sure even old ladies get "moist" once in awhile...then he banned me because, apparently, he was offended by me talking about his elderly neighbor that way...that's why I stated that it was a conflict of interest on his part.

The reason given in my message box was "too many reasons to list", which I found amusing and a copout but, now he's no longer here so it's not an issue any more.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I stated that I'm pretty sure even old ladies get "moist" once in awhile...then he banned me because,
    Gross..You deserved it Sicko!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I just came back to the forum and saw that I was no longer banned, too. I thought I got six month ban, but it looks like someone changed their mind.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I just came back to the forum and saw that I was no longer banned, too. I thought I got six month ban, but it looks like someone changed their mind.
    The big bad ban man left the site for personal health reasons and the remaining mods/admins restored everyone.