Thread: So what was up with the site over the past 3 days??

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

So what was up with the site over the past 3 days??

As the thread title asks, what happened??

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    As the thread title asks, what happened??
    Absinthe Anectdote/Bos Mutus departure from the forum preceded this latest Cyber attack.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    So it was down cause it got hacked.. Why then was there nothing posted say on the main mil times page saying "forums is currently down due to XYZ"??

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    So it was down cause it got hacked.. Why then was there nothing posted say on the main mil times page saying "forums is currently down due to XYZ"??
    Look man we can't be telling the agents of the Pro-Russian-BRICS-Zio-Cabal (posing as Absinthe Anecdote/Bos Mutus) our vulnerabilities.

Fortunately we dodged the stuxnet bullet when Rainmaker's ECCM jamming technology detected their sinister attempt to extract dis-information from my PC. Immediately prior to the site going down, at 1111 Zulu I noticed the analog clock on the wall was running backwards and alerted the authorities before the damage was permanent.

Now, Rainmaker appreciate your intellectual curiosity and Wish we could tell you more. but, for your own safety it's better if you don't understand. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-23-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    So, anyway, did you guys get the dreaded 'Database error' page, when you tried to enter?

There was an embedded link, where we could email the powers that be. Which I did, for the two days that this was down, telling them the about the plight of the MTF.

I think that everybody, including me, was banned for two days! Or maybe not.

Maybe the MTF was down because the investigative arm of the Congress was checking the MTF out, looking for clews as to Hillary Clinton sending our stuff to her secret server?

Or maybe I finally got one of the hackers, while banning spammers?

Could be that someone forgot to feed the server. I know that if I was a server at a wifi restaurant, I'd be pretty much peeved.

Could have that the server wasn't served because the server serving server was not able to travel to their serving place, because of a blizzard.

In other words, you guys know about as much about us being left out in the cold as I do.

So, let's go ahead and make up some unconvincing conspiracy out of what happened. Because we all live in 'murica! It is our right to be paranoid!
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    It was all canada's fault!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Yeah! It's Canada's fault!
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators