Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where in the world is Carmen AbsintheAnecdote?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Won't hurt me any, since she used that power of attorney you forgot to cancel. Looks like you'll have to take over the payments.
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 01-24-2016 at 05:16 AM.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Won't hurt me any, since she used that power of attorney you forgot to cancel. Looks like you'll have to take over the payments.
    By the way,
    Is that what she told you? And you believed it? You are so gullible. Hahaha...
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I never signed a single document. You'd better check that credit, bud!
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Agree.

Others here fancied themselves to be moderate "voices of reason"..... But, I always thought of Tj as the one true middle of the road, regular poster on this board.

The rest of us are nuts.
    I highly doubt that you actually believe what you just said here, and I could probably say the same for most of your posts.

I'm sure you're singling out Bos Motus here, and here are my thoughts on him: he simply had the charisma to get the right wingers on MTF to listen to him. He claimed to be "middle of the road," sure... but I don't recall him ever calling me, Bunch, or MikeKerri to task on anything. He mostly did that with conservatives.

TJ was the exact opposite. Both MikeKerri and I were targets of his bullshit, and with all the shit that YOU post here - all the shit that's more suitable for Storm Front - TJ has never said anything about.

If anyone here is "middle of the road" here on anything, it would be Sandsjames.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The only thing I noticed recently with Bos Motus was that he became much more interested, and almost "supportive", of religious arguments.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I highly doubt that you actually believe what you just said here, and I could probably say the same for most of your posts.

I'm sure you're singling out Bos Motus here, and here are my thoughts on him: he simply had the charisma to get the right wingers on MTF to listen to him. He claimed to be "middle of the road," sure... but I don't recall him ever calling me, Bunch, or MikeKerri to task on anything. He mostly did that with conservatives.

TJ was the exact opposite. Both MikeKerri and I were targets of his bullshit, and with all the shit that YOU post here - all the shit that's more suitable for Storm Front - TJ has never said anything about.

If anyone here is "middle of the road" here on anything, it would be Sandsjames.
    Can't count that newbie Sandsjames because he's still on probation.

Bos Mutus was a far left, atheist, Reform Jewish supremacist that was posing as an independent.

His views were so extreme that he had to initially conceal them to even be taken seriously. It's known as Taqiyya.

The imposter probably stole the idea from the peace loving, Palestinians they displaced in Dearborn (R.I.P. Mr. Henry Ford).

Fortunately for this community, Rainmaker is experienced in the art of MISO keyboard commando, kung fu fighting and he rooted the Bolshevik snake out from under it's rock and chopped off it's proverbial head. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-25-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Then there are people who lean progressive on some issues, more conservative on others.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Goaded?" It's more accurate to say that he let his obsession get the better of him.
    What do I mean?

I wasn't able to say a goddamn thing on MTF, without him coming at me all pissed off. Dude would always throw profanity-laced temper tantrums. Then he always bring up a bunch of psychobabble and logical fallacies, as if he thinks he's making the rules for this discussion and that I have to abide by them. Fuck him.

As usual, he came at me, and I knocked him flat on his ass like I always do. We both got banned for 3 days, and I came right back. TJ? He stayed gone. & I say good riddance to him.
    I'm sticking with "goaded"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredAFcivvy View Post
    I'm sticking with "goaded"
    You won't be doing so for very much longer, because what really happened is going to happen again and you're going to see it. I don't seek out TJ to put him on blast. I don't go around picking fights with TJ. AA might, but I don't. I don't even initiate contact with TJ, as I try to avoid talking to him. When TJ comes back, he's going to seek ME out and put ME on blast... and then, of course, you're going to see the exchange that you're used to seeing. I guaran-fucking-tee it. TJ brings this shit on himself. If he left me the fuck alone, he wouldn't have shit to worry about.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    . I don't blame my ex-wife for divorcing me since I gave her herpes. She told me that she has since passed the herpes on to you, so please consider that burning case of herpes as my gift to you.
    Feel The Bern Bitches!