Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world is Carmen AbsintheAnecdote?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Every year, there are some lean times, in here. I would hope that is just another one of those.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess I'm not all that savvy on here. I noticed TJ hadn't posted lately. Wasn't aware he had been banned. I'm really sorry he was "goaded" into that situation. Personally, I really miss his posts and hope to see him back.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    A lot of the RINO posters here went into a depression once they realized that Rainmaker was right, when he announced back in August that Donald Trump had won the 2016 Presidential election.

Basically, they're in the 5th stage of Grief.

https://www.google.com/search?q=7+st...utf-8&oe=utf-8

some of them might have to get real jobs. But, eventually, their stockholm syndrome will lift and they'll come to realize that this new era is a good thing and when you stop banging your head against the wall it feels better.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-24-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    "Goaded?" It's more accurate to say that he let his obsession get the better of him.
    What do I mean?

I wasn't able to say a goddamn thing on MTF, without him coming at me all pissed off. Dude would always throw profanity-laced temper tantrums. Then he always bring up a bunch of psychobabble and logical fallacies, as if he thinks he's making the rules for this discussion and that I have to abide by them. Fuck him.

As usual, he came at me, and I knocked him flat on his ass like I always do. We both got banned for 3 days, and I came right back. TJ? He stayed gone. & I say good riddance to him.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    As usual, he came at me, and I knocked him flat on his ass like I always do. We both got banned for 3 days, and I came right back. TJ? He stayed gone. & I say good riddance to him.
    You're a legend in your own mind.
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredAFcivvy View Post
    Personally, I really miss his posts and hope to see him back.
    Agree.

Others here fancied themselves to be moderate "voices of reason"..... But, I always thought of Tj as the one true middle of the road, regular poster on this board.

The rest of us are nuts.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-24-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Oh no you di'int!

Paging Mr. Tjmac...... you juss got served homie...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    You're a legend in your own mind.
    I was also a legend in your bedroom. Keep that alimony coming, she needs it to make payments on my new truck.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Oh no you di'int!

Paging Mr. Tjmac...... you juss got served homie...
    Haha! Appealing to his ego to bring him back?

Just like you, I'd expect that to work. But I don't think it's gonna this time. I think he's too mad at Mjollnir.

When he comes back - and I'm sure he will, after he gets over having been banned - I expect him to bring up Harris Teeter and "duped."

My nutsack is bigger than his bag of tricks and, with AA being gone, he's fresh out of friends that are capable of making me exert more effort than I want to in the online pissing contests.
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 01-24-2016 at 05:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was also a legend in your bedroom. Keep that alimony coming, she needs it to make payments on my new truck.
    My ex-wife pays me alimony. Since she lost her job and also lost all her money gambling, she has been taking a large sum of money that you earn and has been sending it to me in the form of alimony payments. Thank goodness you established a joint account with her or I wouldn't be getting my alimony payments. I don't blame my ex-wife for divorcing me since I gave her herpes. She told me that she has since passed the herpes on to you, so please consider that burning case of herpes as my gift to you.

My ex-wife never made any of the payments on the truck. It will be repossessed tomorrow.
    As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others