Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SecNav now calling for coed training at bootcamp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    What I have heard from an impeccable source, is that Private Charles Whitman USMC and PFC Lee Harvey Oswald USMC have been reanimated from their graves.

The Zombie Sniper School for Reanimated Marines was started up a couple of years ago, as Mabus started to try to make the USMC politically correct.

Is there a connection between Mabus, sniping, and Dead Eyed Shooter reanimation?

We will have to wait to see.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Man you two guys have probably made more trips around the sun than the rest of us wipper snappers put together!
    Nah, dad was the adventurer. I was one of those late in life kids. Made it to England and that's about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    I was a Marine when we were still used as marksmen from the fighting tops on the sailing crafts of old. Now, finally, with an old back injury devolving into my spine having bulging discs throughout the entire lumbar section, and a sacral disk being bulged, then being torn, I am off to see a neurosurgeon at the University Hospital in Columbia, MO, next month.

I should have called for another Marine to help me support the mainmast while serving on the old Conny, so called by those who sailed on the USS Constitution, which came crashing down.

You know. Young guys think that they can do anything.

There is a bright spot, to having my back surgerized. I will be the proud owner of a mobility scooter, complete with a cammo paint job, a left blinker which will be activated at all times, a top speed of 15mph, head and tail lights, and a sound system, from which I will constantly play 'Ride of the Valkyries'.

Did I mention that it comes with a .50 cal machine gun mount, and an automatic grenade launcher? If I want to use the optional gatling gun, the run time will be cut down from 40 to 25 miles, between charges.

Attachment 169
    Hope everything goes well for you there in mizzou town.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, civvy. I hope so, too!
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators