Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregan Militia Takes Over National Wildlife Refuge, Federal Building.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Oregan Militia Takes Over National Wildlife Refuge, Federal Building.

So... this isn't going to end very well for them.

People like garhkal want to call BLM "terrorists" because they're watching too much Fox News... but I don't see BLM engaging in armed takeovers of national parks, federal buildings, or other government property.

I've not yet seen any reports about the governor mobilizing the National Guard; but this is definitely a situation that warrants it.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ith_quiet.html

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...test-in-oregon
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 01-03-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    So... this isn't going to end very well for them.

People like garhkal want to call BLM "terrorists" because they're watching too much Fox News... but I don't see BLM engaging in armed takeovers of national parks, federal buildings, or other government property.

I've not yet seen any reports about the governor mobilizing the National Guard; but this is definitely a situation that warrants it.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ith_quiet.html

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...test-in-oregon
    It is simple, send one federal marshal there to order them to disperse as required by statute, if they refuse call it armed insurrection and then use Federal troops to remove them and then give them a fair trial, followed by a decade so in jail.

I would not call them terrorists though, traitors or unlawful combatants are probably a more accurate descriptions.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    When have i called BLM terrorists? And while it might not be armed take overs, what else do you consider their 'take overs of freeways' if not taking over government property??

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    When have i called BLM terrorists? And while it might not be armed take overs, what else do you consider their 'take overs of freeways' if not taking over government property??
    They leave the freeways and they are not armed while they are temporarily blocking them, Unlike the Militia scum they are not threatening to kill cops.

there is a simple three step fix for this problem

1. Order them to disperse their armed insurrection as required by the US code
    2. If that fails use military forces to expel them as authorized by the Constitution
    3. Send those smart enough to surrender to Federal forces to trial, bury the ones not smart enough.

Or are you only in favor of enforcing laws against people who are not white?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The clowns at the refuge now have a permanent name "y'all qaeda"

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/yall...d-its-awesome/

To use a conservative cliche, where are all the right wing politicians attacking these thugs?

Since they are not criticizing the thugs they must support these criminals, or so we keep hearing when the criminals are Muslim
    Last edited by MikeKerriii; 01-04-2016 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    They leave the freeways and they are not armed while they are temporarily blocking them, Unlike the Militia scum they are not threatening to kill cops.

there is a simple three step fix for this problem

1. Order them to disperse their armed insurrection as required by the US code
    2. If that fails use military forces to expel them as authorized by the Constitution
    3. Send those smart enough to surrender to Federal forces to trial, bury the ones not smart enough.

Or are you only in favor of enforcing laws against people who are not white?
    I am in favor of enforcing the laws period. Whether against whites, blacks or reds with green pokadots.. BUT in many of those BLM incidents, it seems the law is NOT enforced against them (such as protests are not allowed to block highways or main throughfares or when they get to riot stages)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They leave the scenes of their protests eventually yes. To be fair though, some of the BLM protesters in MD were armed during their protests.

This mentality is what is going wrong. While the protesters in OR are trespassing, I don't think the point of military actions against them (US citizens) is warranted and this type of talk is incredibly disturbing.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    This mentality is what is going wrong. While the protesters in OR are trespassing, I don't think the point of military actions against them (US citizens) is warranted and this type of talk is incredibly disturbing.
    Why not? They called in the National Guard for Ferguson and Baltimore, and I don't recall armed criminals commandeering government property in either place. Why not in this situation?
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why not? They called in the National Guard for Ferguson and Baltimore, and I don't recall armed criminals commandeering government property in either place. Why not in this situation?
    I am not against using the National Guard/military to contain this situation. I think it is one thing to use the National Guard / military to keep the peace ... another thing completely to advocate the killing of our own citizens (be they white, black etc.)
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    I am not against using the National Guard/military to contain this situation. I think it is one thing to use the National Guard / military to keep the peace ... another thing completely to advocate the killing of our own citizens (be they white, black etc.)
    Are you for the killing of our own citizens solely if they join ISIS, even if they have no direct involvement in executing a terrorist attack? Because that's something you need to think about when you say that. Remember, this militia group is armed and ready to take on law enforcement or who ever else comes at that.