Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Graham Drops Out

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Lindsey Graham Drops Out

WASHINGTON — Presidential candidate Lindsey Graham, a veteran and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, has dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination, he announced Monday. "I'm suspending my campaign but never my commitment to achieving security through strength for the American people," Graham, R-S.C., said in a video message Monday morning.
    ...not that he was very "In it"
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    ...not that he was very "In it"
    It shouldn't have taken this long. It shouldn't be for most of the ones who are still left.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    It shouldn't have taken this long. It shouldn't be for most of the ones who are still left.
    The real question is where will Miss Lindsey's zero percent go?

Obviously these neoclowns are only still running to try and delay the inevitable of Donald Trump getting a majority of the vote.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    RM, you don't know much about math. Say that The Trump has 30%. Add the 0. Now he has 300%.

Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I guess we're not going to know what's really going to happen until Iowa and New Hampshire, but... whether Trump gets the nomination or not, the GOP has some serious soul-searching to do. Nixon, Ford, and Reagan created the GOP that allowed Trump to compete in it.

They're going to have to make the GOP a party where people like Trump are not welcome, while still remaining conservative. You do this by dropping the Southern Strategy, and going back to the same platform started by Taft after he parted ways with Teddy Roosevelt. Granted, the GOP has some bad presidents that pushed the country to the brink after Taft (Harding, Coolidge, Hoover); but Eisenhower made that platform work, and pretty damn good.

That's where the GOP needs to look back to.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    RM, you don't know much about math. Say that The Trump has 30%. Add the 0. Now he has 300%.

I lol'd.

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I guess we're not going to know what's really going to happen until Iowa and New Hampshire, but... whether Trump gets the nomination or not, the GOP has some serious soul-searching to do. Nixon, Ford, and Reagan created the GOP that allowed Trump to compete in it.

They're going to have to make the GOP a party where people like Trump are not welcome, while still remaining conservative. You do this by dropping the Southern Strategy, and going back to the same platform started by Taft after he parted ways with Teddy Roosevelt. Granted, the GOP has some bad presidents that pushed the country to the brink after Taft (Harding, Coolidge, Hoover); but Eisenhower made that platform work, and pretty damn good.

That's where the GOP needs to look back to.
    Trump is taking the party back.

He's very similar to Taft on trade and Ike on immigration.

The problem with the GOP is not the southern strategy (which they haven't following)

The problem is that starting with Bush I they sold out the base to Israel first neocon interests.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-21-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Trump is taking the party back. He's very similar to Taft in trade and Ike on immigration.

The problem with the GOP is not the southern strategy (which they haven't following) The problem is that starting with Bush I they sold out the base to Israel first neocon interests.
    Bullshit. Nixon started a dynasty, and every Republican president since him is a part of that dynasty. If GOP candidate, other than Bush, gets elected; then the dynasty will be broken. But considering that the appeal to racism has won the South (and has continued to do so, even more) since the Southern Strategy began, to claim that the GOP isn't using it is false.

Lee Atwater explained how it works. Hell, people talking about "handouts" and "free shit" is all a part of it.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Bullshit. Nixon started a dynasty, and every Republican president since him is a part of that dynasty. If GOP candidate, other than Bush, gets elected; then the dynasty will be broken. But considering that the appeal to racism has won the South (and has continued to do so, even more) since the Southern Strategy began, to claim that the GOP isn't using it is false.

Lee Atwater explained how it works. Hell, people talking about "handouts" and "free shit" is all a part of it.
    They pose as conservatives in the primary, run as moderates in the general election and then govern as liberals.

30 years of flooding the country with illegals to suppress wages, offshoring jobs and fighting Israels wars have caught up to them.

And the Clinton's are no different.

Now the delegates will either support Trump or the GOP will cease to exist. Either of which would better than nominating another neocon puppet.

As much as I can't stand obama I admit he probably delayed world war 3 by preventing a McCain or Clinton presidency
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-21-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    I lol'd.

Let's see if you're still laughing when Trump is declared Emperor God of New Saxony!