Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: All of the services must allow women into all fields

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rainmaker's local installation is guarded by a 5-4" 145lb Latina Lioness.

She has Silky brown hair and bedroom eyes the color of chestnuts.

The best way I could describe her is that She's built like a smaller version of a Lane Bryant model with curves, if you know what I mean........Strangely, She wears these Blue Latex Surgical gloves when she checks your ID card.

Now, I don't really know if she could stop a Hardened ISIS Terrorist that's all hopped up on Captagon And really Determined to commit Jihad.

But, I must admit that every time I see her at the gate a little fantasy plays out in my head where she asks me to "please step out of the vehicle Sir" and then she proceeds to gently fondle my balls. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-09-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I believe they are technically females. They just don't look like it.
    There are some cuties I've seen.

Anyway...it does seem like SF has a TON of females nowadays...either that are SF always puts them at the gates...next to medical, it seems like one of the most popular career fields for women is SF.

Maintenance seems to be the last of the boys' clubs...though we're getting more females in maint than there used to be...still heavily tilted male.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    There are some cuties I've seen.

Anyway...it does seem like SF has a TON of females nowadays...either that are SF always puts them at the gates...next to medical, it seems like one of the most popular career fields for women is SF.

Maintenance seems to be the last of the boys' clubs...though we're getting more females in maint than there used to be...still heavily tilted male.
    CE is still pretty much a boys club, too, when you look at the base support people (Plumbers, carpenters, heavy equipment, electrician, power pro). There are a few more in Readiness and the job controllers, but as far as the hands on people, mostly male. Even where I am now, there are 85 military instructors...2 of those are female.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    SJ is right. The majority of females in CE are almost always found in customer service, readiness, and engineering assistants. The other "trade" shops are merely dotted with the occasional female and they not often attractive. My current shop has a female. First one in years. She's pretty laid back and works hard. Never takes offense or makes a big deal about shit.

On this most recent deployment, my shop had a rather attractive female. And I'm not talking about deployment goggles attractive either.
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309
    :ranger

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    SJ is right. The majority of females in CE are almost always found in customer service, readiness, and engineering assistants. The other "trade" shops are merely dotted with the occasional female and they not often attractive. My current shop has a female. First one in years. She's pretty laid back and works hard. Never takes offense or makes a big deal about shit.

On this most recent deployment, my shop had a rather attractive female. And I'm not talking about deployment goggles attractive either.
    Yep, this is pretty much the same thing at the APS. Cargo, ramp, and fleet - all male with the occasional female (usually unattractive or even masculine), with all other the females in PAX and ATOC.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker's local installation is guarded by a 5-4" 145lb Latina Lioness.

She has Silky brown hair and bedroom eyes the color of chestnuts. The best way I could describe her is that She's built like a smaller version of a Lane Bryant model with curves, if you know what I mean........Strangely, She wears these Blue Latex Surgical gloves when she checks your ID card.

Now, I don't really know if she could stop a Hardened ISIS Terrorist that's all hopped up on Captagon And really Determined to commit Jihad.

But, I must admit that every time I see her at the gate a little fantasy plays out in my head where she asks me to "please step out of the vehicle Sir" and then she proceeds to gently fondle my balls. Nomsayin?

Admission of the day.............I had to Google 'Captagon'.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that SJ was joking and that was a dig at the overall attractive quality of the majority of females in the SF field.
    By jove Gig, you are right. I missed the part that said "at least the ones I have seen guarding the gate'.

Had touch of MK disease this morning

I don't agree with him as I have seen some very, very attractive women in the SF field (I even married one many eons ago)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    By jove Gig, you are right. I missed the part that said "at least the ones I have seen guarding the gate'.

Had touch of MK disease this morning

I don't agree with him as I have seen some very, very attractive women in the SF field (I even married one many eons ago)
    I was simply playing to stereotypes for entertainment value.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I was simply playing to stereotypes for entertainment value.
    I got that part......I really did.........once I saw the joke.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN - Retired View Post
    A 5 '5" 120 pound man has significantly more upper body strength than a 5 '5" 120 pound woman.

The average American woman today weighs 166.2 pounds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nce-the-1960s/

Of course, an obese woman will still not have as much upper body strength as a man.
    The average man is obese also so what is your point? The average 5'5 120 Man is not stronger that the Average 5'10 160 Pound woman so again what is your point? Americans in general are so unhealthy that the number of people who could even be drafted or enlist is getting alarmingly low, Letting women fill every job helps with that.

That all can be fixed with what the Army has been working on, a fixed standards for each MOS, that is gender neutral. That makes the decision based on of capability not old fashioned bias and/or bigotry.