Thread: Russia Warns US of Thanksgiving Bloodbath

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Russia Warns US of Thanksgiving Bloodbath

Interesting and eyeopening report detailing ISIS threats to US over Thanksgiving. With respect to the material on General Lewis, things don't look good for him, but then as Chief of Staff to the Defense Secretary he may have heard or uncovered something that was not intended for him and consequently may have been set up. How things subsequently play out may be indicative of the real story.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1943.htm

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    Interesting and eyeopening report detailing ISIS threats to US over Thanksgiving. With respect to the material on General Lewis, things don't look good for him, but then as Chief of Staff to the Defense Secretary he may have heard or uncovered something that was not intended for him and consequently may have been set up. How things subsequently play out may be indicative of the real story.

And on a related story from an equally reliable source:

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/fact...s-claims-51811

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    I suppose that something could happen on Thanksgiving Day.

Or more likely on the next day, when every large store is having their Black Friday, when a terrorist can take down a lot of people by doing a car bomb, just before the doors open.

Or even just yelling "Free Xboxes!", when the store is jampacked with shoppers that are ready to fight to the death over free XBoxes.

First the stampede, with many shoppers down, crushed by the mob. Then the fistfights which lead to knife fights, which then lead on to gunfights.

I am not going to any store that does Black Friday stuff.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Are you paid to shill for these ignorant wack-jobs,or do you act like a fool of your own free will?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, I just like to flush out disinfo agents like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    Are you paid to shill for these ignorant wack-jobs,or do you act like a fool of your own free will?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No, I just like to flush out disinfo agents like you.
    LOL disinformation agent? It appears that you are not only pathologically paranoid you also are not very bright.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    I suppose that something could happen on Thanksgiving Day.

Or more likely on the next day, when every large store is having their Black Friday, when a terrorist can take down a lot of people by doing a car bomb, just before the doors open.

Or even just yelling "Free Xboxes!", when the store is jampacked with shoppers that are ready to fight to the death over free XBoxes.

First the stampede, with many shoppers down, crushed by the mob. Then the fistfights which lead to knife fights, which then lead on to gunfights.

I am not going to any store that does Black Friday stuff.
    I have often heard of the whole 'store stampeeds' and even seen news clips of those incidents. But not once have i been at a store that got that crowded OR unruly..