Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: North Korea Sinking of US Cargo Ship Prompts China-Russia Deployments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    North Korea Sinking of US Cargo Ship Prompts China-Russia Deployments

    Another interesting report. North Korea apparently trying to provoke us into doing something. Hopefully we had a couple of dozen rowboats following the Chinese and Russian ships. We have our pride to uphold you know. ; ) All kidding aside, it's nice to see militaries cooperating because when that happens you have less of a chance of something catastrophic happening.

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1931.htm

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,327
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    Another interesting report. North Korea apparently trying to provoke us into doing something. Hopefully we had a couple of dozen rowboats following the Chinese and Russian ships. We have our pride to uphold you know. ; ) All kidding aside, it's nice to see militaries cooperating because when that happens you have less of a chance of something catastrophic happening.

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1931.htm
    Hm.. So rather than stir up something with NK, we just 'claim' that cargo ship went down in the Hurricane?

  3. #3
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,965
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Hm.. So rather than stir up something with NK, we just 'claim' that cargo ship went down in the Hurricane?
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  4. #4
    Administrator UncaRastus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    MTF-HQ
    Posts
    1,196
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Another Sorcha Faalian bit of tripe. WhatDoesItMean.com is well known for being worse than The National Enquirer, if one is looking for the truth.

    If one is looking for a site to be told non facts, it is ideal, though.
    Last edited by UncaRastus; 10-27-2015 at 01:37 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Another Sorcha Faalian bit of tripe. WhatDoesItMean.com is well known for being worse than The National Enquirer, if one is looking for the truth.

    If one is looking for a site to be told non facts, it is ideal, though.
    I don't think they are allowed to put it on the internet if it's not true.
    The Voice of Reason

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Bos Mutus;359129]I don't think they are allowed to put it on the internet if it's not true.

    Good point. I just saw a piece on the internet about how vaccines are safe for everybody. Glad the internet is here to give us the truth.

    Like everything else, one has to exercise discernment and prudence as well as following those gut feelings. More often than not, the latter are the best thing to go by.
    Last edited by ACME_MAN; 10-27-2015 at 11:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?
    It must be a very sophisticated torpedo, one that gets on the target ship's radio and talks to the Coast Guard for several hours about having lost propulsion.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  8. #8
    Administrator UncaRastus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    MTF-HQ
    Posts
    1,196
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Bos, you are correct. I am sorry. So so sorry ... hamburger!

    What can I say? I enjoy Paul 'Pee-wee' Reubens' capers. He was framed for masturbating in a seedy cinema. I know this, because I read it on the internet.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This was a North Korean submarine. 50 were dispatched from North Korea recently and there mission is unknown. North Korea by the way has the largest submarine fleet in the world. Many do not know this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,327
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?
    I was being Sarcastic. It seems that site's Conspiracy theory machine is working overtime there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •