Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea Sinking of US Cargo Ship Prompts China-Russia Deployments

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

North Korea Sinking of US Cargo Ship Prompts China-Russia Deployments

Another interesting report. North Korea apparently trying to provoke us into doing something. Hopefully we had a couple of dozen rowboats following the Chinese and Russian ships. We have our pride to uphold you know. ; ) All kidding aside, it's nice to see militaries cooperating because when that happens you have less of a chance of something catastrophic happening.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1931.htm

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    Another interesting report. North Korea apparently trying to provoke us into doing something. Hopefully we had a couple of dozen rowboats following the Chinese and Russian ships. We have our pride to uphold you know. ; ) All kidding aside, it's nice to see militaries cooperating because when that happens you have less of a chance of something catastrophic happening.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1931.htm
    Hm.. So rather than stir up something with NK, we just 'claim' that cargo ship went down in the Hurricane?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Hm.. So rather than stir up something with NK, we just 'claim' that cargo ship went down in the Hurricane?
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Another Sorcha Faalian bit of tripe. WhatDoesItMean.com is well known for being worse than The National Enquirer, if one is looking for the truth.

If one is looking for a site to be told non facts, it is ideal, though.
    Last edited by UncaRastus; 10-27-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Another Sorcha Faalian bit of tripe. WhatDoesItMean.com is well known for being worse than The National Enquirer, if one is looking for the truth.

If one is looking for a site to be told non facts, it is ideal, though.
    I don't think they are allowed to put it on the internet if it's not true.
    The Voice of Reason

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    The El Faro was lost in the Carribean during Hurricane Joaquin ... no where near North Korea or any NOrth Korean warships. Or are you saying the CHN or RU ships sank the El Faro?
    It must be a very sophisticated torpedo, one that gets on the target ship's radio and talks to the Coast Guard for several hours about having lost propulsion.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Bos, you are correct. I am sorry. So so sorry ... hamburger!

What can I say? I enjoy Paul 'Pee-wee' Reubens' capers. He was framed for masturbating in a seedy cinema. I know this, because I read it on the internet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yep. If this occurred as the report claims it did, and I have no reason to doubt it, then it constitutes an act of war. For a variety of reasons, the powers that be don't want to go that route at the present time. This gives them a chance to weigh what response will be dealt out. Clearly, the North Koreans will be gauging our response(as well as the Chinese and Russians) as a tepid one will no doubt encourage them to try something else. Personally, we should have lobbed a few bombs into NK decades ago like we did with Libya to show that we meant business.

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This was a North Korean submarine. 50 were dispatched from North Korea recently and there mission is unknown. North Korea by the way has the largest submarine fleet in the world. Many do not know this.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I was being Sarcastic. It seems that site's Conspiracy theory machine is working overtime there.