Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: North Korea Sinking of US Cargo Ship Prompts China-Russia Deployments

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    Good point. I just saw a piece on the internet about how vaccines are safe for everybody. Glad the internet is here to give us the truth.

    Like everything else, one has to exercise discernment and prudence as well as following those gut feelings. More often than not, the latter are the best thing to go by.
    You are ridiculous man.
    Last edited by Bos Mutus; 10-28-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    The Voice of Reason

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    Here's a way around your presented obstacles. What if the North Koreans used a freighter to town the submarine to its intended destination? Did that ever occur to you? It's known as thinking outside the box(i.e. abandoning STATIC linear thinking). And midget submarines could easily be transported in a large transport plane I would think. Cuba would be a nice place for that plane to land. Those sub deployments happened nearly a month ago if I recall correctly.
    What would NK gain by secret sinking a poorly maintained freighter during a hurricane?

    Does the the NK navy even have a torpedo that will operate under those conditions? Until the MK 48 the US did not?

    How did the antiques submarines the NK navy operate avoid the SOSUS arrays?

    Midget Submarines launching torpedoes in a full on Hurricane? That doesn't even make bad fan-fiction

    Any decide that NK has midgets subs capable of the needed range and the miraculous level of seaworthiness required?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    They want to gauge our response. How we respond will determine if they ratch it up a notch or back off.


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    What would NK gain by secret sinking a poorly maintained freighter during a hurricane?

    Does the the NK navy even have a torpedo that will operate under those conditions? Until the MK 48 the US did not?

    How did the antiques submarines the NK navy operate avoid the SOSUS arrays?

    Midget Submarines launching torpedoes in a full on Hurricane? That doesn't even make bad fan-fiction

    Any decide that NK has midgets subs capable of the needed range and the miraculous level of seaworthiness required?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    They want to gauge our response. How we respond will determine if they ratch it up a notch or back off.
    What will they learn from our reponse to a poorly maintained freighter going down in a major hurricane? There is no evidence of the NK being involved at all, and no evidence of them even having the technological capability to do so.

    This Is stuff as crazy and the Jade Helm Walmart Conspiracies and flight MH870 being hijacked by the US government to Diego Garcia,

    It is just silliness to raise fear among the stupid and the ignorant, mostly for profit, but occasionally from severe mental problems.

  5. #25
    Administrator UncaRastus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    MTF-HQ
    Posts
    1,196
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mike, Acme_Man does a lot of posting of Sorcha Faal articles, as contained in the whatdoesitmean site, which are all a bit on the far side of theonion.com, a site where farce is their style.

    Kick back and laugh, Mike. Even though conspiracists believe in what is posted, those of us with a more clear set of minds know better than to believe what the site posts.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Mike, Acme_Man does a lot of posting of Sorcha Faal articles, as contained in the whatdoesitmean site, which are all a bit on the far side of theonion.com, a site where farce is their style.

    Kick back and laugh, Mike. Even though conspiracists believe in what is posted, those of us with a more clear set of minds know better than to believe what the site posts.
    I beilve the conspirators/crazies have reached the point where they are beginning to do real harm to the nation, Since the rise of the anti-vaxxers loons who are willing to kill kids, 911 truthers, and the credence given to the Jade Helm nut-jobs I have gone from laughing to worrying.

    I find this "stuff' as funny as the heart attack I had last month or the angioplasty I am having tomorrow. Seeing a significant portion of our society willingly descend into madness is not all that funny, seeing both political parties use these lunatic groups for support is just obscene

  7. #27
    Administrator UncaRastus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    MTF-HQ
    Posts
    1,196
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mike, I am sorry that you suffered a heart attack last month, and I am wishing the best for you with the upcoming angioplasty, tomorrow.
    Theirs not to question why, theirs but to do and die, into the valley of spam, rode the Super Moderators

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Mike, I am sorry that you suffered a heart attack last month, and I am wishing the best for you with the upcoming angioplasty, tomorrow.
    It all worked out well. back at home and feeling better than I have for quite a while.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You say "it's just silliness to raise fear AMONG THE STUPID AND THE IGNORANT" . . . gave yourself away a bit with those comments. That's how the "elites" view the masses by and large, and that's exactly how they want to keep them . . . which does go a long way in explaining your continual put down of my submissions at this forum.
    Think you could benefit from a refresher course at CIA disinfo school.


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    What will they learn from our reponse to a poorly maintained freighter going down in a major hurricane? There is no evidence of the NK being involved at all, and no evidence of them even having the technological capability to do so.

    This Is stuff as crazy and the Jade Helm Walmart Conspiracies and flight MH870 being hijacked by the US government to Diego Garcia,

    It is just silliness to raise fear among the stupid and the ignorant, mostly for profit, but occasionally from severe mental problems.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    southern Collie-forn-ya
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Conpsiratorialists doing real harm to the nation, Mr. Keriii? PLEASE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •