Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin Authorizes Shootdown of US Planes Over Syria

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Putin Authorizes Shootdown of US Planes Over Syria

An angry Putin believes that US weapon drops to the "Free Syrian Army" are actually being retrieved by ISIS and for this reason is authorizing his forces to now take out US planes in the area.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1926.htm

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. From I have heard on the news, repeatedly, that Russians have been taking out some of the Syrian rebels (which we support), for awhile now. If so, wouldn't they be also trying to take out our aircraft that are flying in support to the rebels?

We all know 63 year old Putin, always trying to show Russia what a great nation it is, while trying to do a one up on Teddy Roosevelt:

puty.jpg

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
    An angry Putin believes that US weapon drops to the "Free Syrian Army" are actually being retrieved by ISIS and for this reason is authorizing his forces to now take out US planes in the area.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1926.htm
    I know where you're going with this line of thinking ACME and it's good to question the deep state narrative.....But, before we run off and declare Vlad the Impaler to be Satan incarnate.... let's think this thing through, Shall we?

So, The first rule of weeding your way through this Bullshit Propaganda (that passes for objective Media today) is to always remember that "THE BIG MOVEMENT COVERS THE SMALL MOVEMENT".

Now, after spending hundreds of Millions of Dollars and flying 20,000 sorties against ISIS/L/IS in 2 years (that accomplished nothing) We're supposed to believe that after 2 Weeks and only a couple of hundred sorties, Russia now owns the skies over Syria and violates NATO Airspace at will, and the vaunted ISIS Juggernaut is suddenly on the run?

Also, note that the Roosevelt was pulled out as soon as Russia launched cruise missiles from the Caspian......So, Thousands of Shia Militia and Hezbolla agents are massing to invade and for First time in a decade we chose not to have a carrier there? of all times,Now??!!

Something very interesting happened last month. (While the Western Prestitutes were chasing the Pope's skirt) Boss Bibi was visiting Putin in Moscow.

Remember the first rule!

For whatever reason (can't know why). It's clear A handover of Syria has occurred. Make no mistake ACME.... Israeli Interests OWN US foreign and domestic policy. They've bought it lock, stock and barrel....so, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING we do in their backyard happens without their blessing....... Follow the Bouncing Ball. NomSayin?......Rainmaker out//
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-14-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Done any reading lately, Rainmaker? I find 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to be about as factually true as 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty', by James Thurber, but you know how it goes. Reading some fantasist's view of the world can be quite relaxing!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Done any reading lately, Rainmaker? I find 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to be about as factually true as 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty', by James Thurber, but you know how it goes. Reading some fantasist's view of the world can be quite relaxing!

The Protocols are a proven hoax (Tsarist forgery).

It may not be kosher to say it (and we'll see if this post stands). But, The reason the protocols came out of Russia is because, the Majority of the leadership of the Bolsheviks were Militant Atheist Jews.

The protocols gained traction during the First Red Scare when the Fear in Europe was that the same (communist revolution) could happen there.

Unfortunately, (for a variety of reasons) they still persist.

This is a very dangerous time. History repeats itself. Consider this.

1929: wall street crash
    1933: Hitler gets elected

There are parallels. Weimar America is happening now

But, Rainmaker is hopeful. Because, V. Putin is a great friend of Israel.

Meanwhile, The US has now become a world-wide laughingstock because, we have PC Leftist Ideologues from Academia and Finance running the country and its Military into the ground.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-14-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    I am impressed that you view that to be a hoax, as do I.
    Last edited by UncaRastus; 10-14-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Double Post
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-14-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    A few bad apples doesn't make communism a Jewish threat. Look at the many pogroms which sent Jews to gulags, and the killing of Jews within Russian and USSR. Hardly an indemnification of them.

Other than that, yeah. I agree with much of the rest that you said.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    A few bad apples doesn't make communism a Jewish threat. Look at the many pogroms which sent Jews to gulags, and the killing of Jews within Russian and USSR. Hardly an indemnification of them.

Other than that, yeah. I agree with much of the rest that you said.
    There were pogroms going on in Russia long before the Bolshevik revolution. But the fact is the Bolshevik movement was initially led by Militant Atheist Jews.

Initially they were welcomed in the Commie party but, Stalin got rid of them to consolidate power.

Over representation of an ethnic group in a movement doesn't mean that group controls it. But, it stands to reason they'd have dispraportionent influence on that movement. Which sets them up to be scapegoted later, if / when things go wrong. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-14-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I know where you're going with this line of thinking ACME and it's good to question the deep state narrative.....But, before we run off and declare Vlad the Impaler to be Satan incarnate.... let's think this thing through, Shall we?

So, The first rule of weeding your way through this Bullshit Propaganda (that passes for objective Media today) is to always remember that "THE BIG MOVEMENT COVERS THE SMALL MOVEMENT".

Now, after spending hundreds of Millions of Dollars and flying 20,000 sorties against ISIS/L/IS in 2 years (that accomplished nothing) We're supposed to believe that after 2 Weeks and only a couple of hundred sorties, Russia now owns the skies over Syria and violates NATO Airspace at will, and the vaunted ISIS Juggernaut is suddenly on the run?

Also, note that the Roosevelt was pulled out as soon as Russia launched cruise missiles from the Caspian......So, Thousands of Shia Militia and Hezbolla agents are massing to invade and for First time in a decade we chose not to have a carrier there? of all times,Now??!!

Something very interesting happened last month. (While the Western Prestitutes were chasing the Pope's skirt) Boss Bibi was visiting Putin in Moscow.

Remember the first rule!

For whatever reason (can't know why). It's clear A handover of Syria has occurred. Make no mistake ACME.... Israeli Interests OWN US foreign and domestic policy. They've bought it lock, stock and barrel....so, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING we do in their backyard happens without their blessing....... Follow the Bouncing Ball. NomSayin?......Rainmaker out//
    I don't believe it's business as usual with respect to the Middle East, Rainmaker, AND with respect to our alliances. FACTIONS of our government and military are now aligning themselves with Russia as well as Shiite dominated Iran. Another FACTION of course is still in bed with the Israelis and the Sunni Saudi Royal Family. However, the serious "ISIS" losses in Syria have changed the whole paradigm now and I believe the Russian Bear may actually now have its sights on parts of Israel, particularly those that contain oil. Will put up another Faal report on this alliance shift in a bit.