Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Asking questions of those using mobility scooters??

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Back when, after I retired, my cousin and I decided to take our horses into a bar, in Idaho. The sheriff of that town was not all that enthralled with our horses being in that bar. He did let them stay for a short while, then he told us not to take them back in. It was not so much the thought of a horse in a bar, but more to the fact that the bar was old, and he was afraid that the horse would break through the floor and end up in the basement.

I asked him if we could take one of our cows into the bar, and he kind of gave me the 'cowboys belong outside with their cows, you idiot' look. Since I really didn't want to ride outside of town to fetch a cow, I let that thought go.

People are just too picky, now. More picky than back then. But not that much.
    So, a duck walks into a bar and orders a cream dementhe...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Tell the duck to pour it on Yossi, my horses back. Then Yossi will say, "It's on me!"

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    [quote]
    [h=2]Man in wheelchair cited for DUI at Kroger[SIZE=2]CONYERS
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    It does appear that the man drove his motorized wheelchair over some plants, while being observed by a police officer. He stated that he was on valium and had done a pint of alcohol. He had a warrant out for non appearance on a count of public drunkenness. He was taken to a medical center for treatment for high alcohol content. He has been cited this time, for public drunkenness and combination of other drugs.

http://www.rockdalecitizen.com/news/...dui-at-kroger/