Thread: Bergdahl and his plan to get attention

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries

Bergdahl and his plan to get attention

Yep, walking off of a guard post, to walk for 19 miles to the operating base, to draw attention to some issues with his unit's leadership, was the very thing that I would have done!

Never.

Deserting a guard post to have someone listen to him gripe and moan? Did he even think about the severity of the punishment, for abandoning a guard post in a country where we were fighting?

How did he gain entrance to the Army, after having been 'psychologically discharged' from the Coast Guard?

Not to mention the men killed looking for him, according to some people that were in the same company, not mentioned specifically in this article from the Navy Times:

http://www.navytimes.com/story/milit...unit/72427012/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    And it appears that the prosecutors are nearly finished with their part of the case.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    And it appears that the prosecutors are nearly finished with their part of the case.
    That whole story stinks and is about as believable as the "Bin Laden's corpse was dumped a sea" story and the "ISIS JV mysteriously sprung up out of the desert, without any foreign help, to become an unstoppable juggernaut, " line.

But, Sadly this is old news today. Because the average American has the attention span of a goldfish.

Now, If you'll remember this "deal" to trade this traitor for 5 Taliban prisoners happened right as the VA scandal was gaining traction in the leftist media.

There's an article here in the times today about the vets hardly even receiving a mention in the 3 hour long GOP debate this week. Other than Trump and Horse face Fiorina, not one other candidate even mentioned it.

That's because the rest of the RINO Butt puppets are too busy pandering to their Israeli donors every chance they get.

And, Let's not forget about Bergdahl's traitorous Old man (with a you-tube channel full of pro jihadi videos) being invited by Obama to utter the opening verse of every surah of the koran in the rose garden.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-19-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Why Boe has not been tried, convicted and shot is beyond me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Because this is the New Army! They have to be thoughtful! You had best watch it, Garkhal! I have heard that the NSA is reading what we talk about, in here!

You don't want to end up in a 'FEMA Camp', do you?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    There's no way in Hell that this POS does any time whatsoever.

A trial would shine too much light on the soldiers that got killed trying to find him.

How can the Army court martial someone for desertion that they never even declared AWOL?

Besides....Susan Rice said Bergdahl.... "Served the United States with Honor and Distinction"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGe0uP7W-c
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-20-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    Because this is the New Army! They have to be thoughtful! You had best watch it, Garkhal! I have heard that the NSA is reading what we talk about, in here!

You don't want to end up in a 'FEMA Camp', do you?

The first purpose of the NSA is to justify its own existence ( while fleecing us out of our tax dollars).

This time Last year, Rainmaker purchased a new dishwasher to replace the 24 year old Made in USA MAYTAG he had at the homestead.

The old girl was still working like a champ. But, I just couldn't get replacement hoses anymore and Momma Rainmaker wanted one of those stainless jobs with all the bells and whistles.

So, for her birthday we surprised her with a $1000 dollar assembled in Mexico (with Made in China parts) Super special.

Within 6 months the plastic wheels on the basket disintegrated and broke off. Then just last week (6 days after the warranty ran out) the F-ing Motherboard fried. $175 to buy another one on Amazon!

I ask the NSA analysts reading this....... Just, How in the hell is this "offshoring" saving us money? Please feel free to reply to the thread and let the rest of us know.

Now, I think we should take the $50 Billion a year we're paying these "intelligence community" assholes (to supposedly keep safe from the Muslim terrorist hiding under our bed) and reinvest it into some manufacturers that can actually make a damn household appliance that will last more than 6 freaking months without breaking.

Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-20-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Because unlike You the Army prefers the rule of law to lynch mobs.