Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free Inhabitant

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    I think you have your left and right mixed up...
    You're right, I mixed up the anarchist with leftist...my bad. Although, they can both trace their roots to the ancient tree hugger tribes. One wants the gov to protect the trees, while the other simply wants the trees left alone, because the trees have rights and cry for earth in their own way.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Actually I never heard of them until yesterday, which is somewhat surprising ,because I'm pretty read up on the subject.

They have a well reasoned position. Sounds pretty Legit.

What time is it over there anyway? Shouldn't you two be getting ready for Shabbat dinner instead of working right now?
    Nice!

I guess the renegade bishop that tells you what to do said to pretend not to be affiliated with them.

That way they are protected.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS, USAF (ret) View Post
    You're right, I mixed up the anarchist with leftist...my bad. Although, they can both trace their roots to the ancient tree hugger tribes. One wants the gov to protect the trees, while the other simply wants the trees left alone, because the trees have rights and cry for earth in their own way.
    Yes they worship the pagan goddess Gaia.

Now, If you're of European decent the jewish lawyers of the SPLC recommend you leave whichever hate filled Anti Semitic Christian church you attend and join the pagans. That's the church they've decided is most suitable for you.

If you have questions about whether or not your church is hateful, you can check on their website just to be safe
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-14-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Actually I never heard of them until yesterday, which is somewhat surprising ,because I'm pretty read up on the subject.

They have a well reasoned position. Sounds pretty Legit.
    Yes, that is surprising...and well, hard to believe.

What time is it over there anyway? Shouldn't you two be getting ready for Shabbat dinner instead of working right now?
    Wow...good one! You're, like, implying that we're Jewish...man, what a not insult...seriously, great comeback.

But, Yum! Challah!
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Yes, that is surprising...and well, hard to believe.

Wow...good one! You're, like, implying that we're Jewish...man, what a not insult...seriously, great comeback.

But, Yum! Challah!
    Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish.

I'm implying that your jewish supremacists or evangelical Christians ,that believe Jews have the unquestionable right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story (for which there's no historical evidence).

There's a difference. So get it right.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-14-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish. I'm implying that your jewish supremacists that believe Jews have the right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story for which there's no historical evidence. There's a difference.
    So you agree, believing someone's claim of fantastic events from the Bronze Age with no evidence is absurd.

Please remember that the next time you smugly respond to one of my atheists threads with some baloney about faith being virtuous.

You should have run that one by your renegade bishop, you are straying from their script.
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-14-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

More nut jobs being jerks to police.

The guy at 15:20 in the courthouse is a world class jerk.

Link version:

http://youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish.

I'm implying that your jewish supremacists or evangelical Christians ,that believe Jews have the unquestionable right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story (for which there's no historical evidence).
    There's a difference. So get it right.
    Then say it right.

...so non-Jews that are Jewish supremacists, and evangelical Christian, eat Shabbat dinner on Friday evenings??
    Last edited by Bos Mutus; 08-14-2015 at 09:25 PM.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    So you agree, believing someone's claim of fantastic events from the Bronze Age with no evidence is absurd.

Please remember that the next time you smugly respond to one of my atheists thread with some baloney about faith being virtuous.

You should have run that one by your renegade bishop, you are straying from their script.
    I've told you multiple times that the Biblical stories are allegorical. Truths.

I've given you other clues but you're still stuck in your confirmation bias and not seeing the big picture yet.

The student is still not ready. Get over the girl. You're still acting like a pussy which is why she left in the first place.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I've told you multiple times that the Biblical stories are allegorical. Truths.
    So according to you, the Jewish claims to their homeland are allegorically true.

You are talking in circles again.