Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Republican Debates

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Republican Debates

Starting a thread for the debates... Really hoping to see some fireworks...
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Some general impressions so far..

The panel has been hammering Trump with some tough questions, his responses have been so so...

Ohio Govenor Kasich is an impressive speaker, I expect he'll get a bump in the polls after this..

Chris Christy has answered his questions good, so has Rubio...

JEB hasn't done terrible, but he has stumbled with a few questions

Ben Carson knocked a foreign policy question out of the park, surprised the hell out of me...

The panelists keep trying to spark fireworks between the candidates, but the candidates have avoided getting into it... Except for Christy and Rand Paul..

I think Trump and JEB hurt themselves in this debate, not much, but I consider their performances a negative...

Kasich helped his position, and the rest haven't damaged themselves significantly...
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-07-2015 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Some general impressions so far..

The panel has been hammering Trump with some tough questions, his responses have been so so...

Ohio Govenor Kasich is an impressive speaker, I expect he'll get a bump in the polls after this..

Chris Christy has answered his questions good, so has Rubio...

JEB hasn't done terrible, but he has stumbled with a few questions

Ben Carson knocked a foreign policy question out of the park, surprised the hell out of me...

The panelists keep trying to spark fireworks between the candidates, but the candidates have avoided getting into it... Except for Christy and Rand Paul..

I think Trump and JEB hurt themselves in this debate, not much, but I consider their performances a negative...

Kasich helped his position, and the rest haven't damaged themselves significantly...
    You call that shit-show a debate? Looked more like a bunch of Fox Shills trying to sandbag Trump for Jeb/Carson, which is obviously the self hating White RINO dream ticket......

I'm surprised you didn't pick up on Carson's tax code based on The Biblical Tithing plan.....

They start the whole thing off with.... What?? You mean The Donald won't pledge his unequivocal support to Crispie Cream Christie??!! There's a shocker! Who knew?? Riveting........

and then progress to so, You called that Fat Dyke Rosie O'Donnell a pig.... You must hate women! .....Stay classy, Megyn....

These guys still don't fucking get it.,,,, the more they try to box this guy in....the more momentum he's gonna get. Watch tomorrow he'll go up in the polls

....But, what about Israel, Israel Israel.???...same old Fox Neocon puppet show. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-07-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I've been trying to find the debates online, but even Fox is not giving me anything at this time other than brief clips and snippets..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    I've been trying to find the debates online, but even Fox is not giving me anything at this time other than brief clips and snippets..
    Fox is rerunning the debates.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    You call that shit-show a debate? looked more like a bunch of Fox Shills trying to sandbag Trump for Jeb/Carson which is obviously the self hating White RINO dream ticket......

surprised you didn't pick up on Carson's tax code based on Biblical Tithing.....

They start the whole thing off with.... what?? you mean The Donald won't pledge his unequivocal support to Crispie Cream Christie??!! There's a shocker! Who knew?? Riveting........

and then progress to so, You called that Fat Dyke Rosie O'donnel a pig.... You must hate women! Stay classy Megan....

These guys still don't fucking get it.,,,, the more they try to box this guy in....the more momentum he's gonna get. Watch tomorrow he'll go up in the polls

....But, what about Israel, Israel Israel.???...same old Fox Neocon puppet show. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Nearly unintelligible gibberish, but asking the candidates if they will rule out an independent run is an extremely relevant question.

The more I think about it, the more I think Hillary encouraged Trump to run for the sole purpose of mucking up the primaries and then running independent to split the republican vote.

Anyway, the Trump implosion starts tomorrow.

You are the one fixated on Israel. I watched the whole debate and the panelist didn't ask a question about Israel. Ted Cruz brought it up when he said he'd move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

I guess you drank too much cheap beer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I didn't watch it (don't have cable), but the whole thing is a scam anyway. Big business, control over the media, and billionaires pick the President, not the American people. Some people have clued in on this, some still believe the fa├žade. Either way, the country will remain on the fast track to the cliff. The last Senate turnover proved this.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You are the one fixated on Israel. I watched the whole debate and the panelist didn't ask a question about Israel.
    You need an enema.....

Question to Rand Paul on foreign aid to Israel FOX GOP Debate 8/6/15....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_19kAgTODc

I guess you drank too much cheap beer.
    Absinthe Anecdote: "You're Fired!"
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-07-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Nearly unintelligible gibberish, but asking the candidates if they will rule out an independent run is an extremely relevant question.
    I half expected Trump to say..."That's why you should nominate me...I can and will run as an independent if I lose the primary, which will nearly guarantee a Democrat wins...nominate me, I'm your only chance at winning."
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    You need an enema.....

Question to Rand Paul on foreign aid to Israel FOX GOP Debate 8/6/15....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_19kAgTODc

Absinthe Anecdote: "You're Fired!"
    I was out of the room for that one, I came back in during Christy's response.

That question was really about why did Rand Paul change his stance on foreign aid to Israel, which he didn't really answer.

However, to suggest that the debate was centered on Israel is a crock of shit.

So enlighten us, oh curmudgeonly one. Who is your guy?

Who would be on your dream ticket?

Let me guess, no one meets your standards. You are much happier sitting on the sidelines and throwing shit on everyone.