Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republican Debates

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    I half expected Trump to say..."That's why you should nominate me...I can and will run as an independent if I lose the primary, which will nearly guarantee a Democrat wins...nominate me, I'm your only chance at winning."
    That is basically what he did in a post debate interview when he said, "Why should I give up that leverage?"
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    AA,

That's easy.

Vote for Rainmaker!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I was out of the room for that one, I came back in during Christy's response.
    Yeah, I'm sure the Fat Man's Neocon siren call of "Hear O' Israel G-d is one" brought you running from your Kitchen..

So enlighten us, oh curmudgeonly one. Who is your guy?

Who would be on your dream ticket?

Let me guess, no one meets your standards. You are much happier sitting on the sidelines and throwing shit on everyone.

A week ago, Rainmaker said Unless someone else comes forward, the only GOP candidates he could consider voting for are Trump, Rand Paul, or Carly Fiornina.

This shit-show "debate" didn't change that view.

If there was a "winner" I thought it was Cruz. The man knows what he stands for and how to convey it.

But, he couldn't wait to try and but in on the question with Rand Paul and then had to speak The Obligatory Language to his owners in his closing statement.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-07-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Some Random observations heard from the completely apolitical, Mrs. Rainmaker. during last night's "debate"...

On Chris Christie..."He seems like a jerk. You could fit both of us in his underwear."

On Rand Paul.... " That rug on his head looks even worse than one on Donald Trump's"

On Ted Cruz.... "He's the best one. But, I could never vote for him because, He seems like a serial killer."

On Kasich...."Why does he sound like he's about to start crying every time he answers a question? What a sissy"

On JEB...."He seems a little smarter than his older brother, too bad he ruined it for him already".

On Trump...."Why are they all ganging up on him?"

On Scott Walker..."He needs to get a toupee like the others to cover up that bald spot"

On Rubio..."He reminds me of Linus from Charlie Brown"

On Megyn Kelly...."What a witch. I bet If she cracked a smile her face would break"
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-07-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Some Random observations heard from the completely apolitical, Mrs. Rainmaker. on the "debate"...

On Chris Christie..."He seems like a jerk. You could fit both of us in his underwear."

On Rand Paul.... " That rug on his head looks even worse than one on Donald Trump's"

On Ted Cruz.... "He's the best one. But, I could never vote for him because, He seems like a serial killer."

On Kasich...."Why does he sound like he's about to start crying every time he answers a question? What a sissy"

On JEB...."He seems a little smarter than his older brother, too bad he ruined it for him already".

On Trump...."Why are they all ganging up on him?"

On Scott Walker..."He needs to get a toupee like the others to cover up that bald spot"

On Rubio..."He reminds me of Linus from Charlie Brown"

On Megyn Kelly...."What a witch. I bet If she cracked a smile her face would break"
    Groan!

You don't have to hide behind your wife to express your opinions.

Oh wait! You didn't watch the debate because you were at some honky tonk drinking PBRs and telling fart jokes.

Did you show the guys your vintage .38 and brag about how you'd keep them safe should black guy try to rob the honky tonk?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm sure the Fat Man's Neocon siren call of "Hear O' Israel G-d is one" brought you running from your Kitchen..

A week ago, Rainmaker said Unless someone else comes forward, the only GOP candidates he could consider voting for are Trump, Rand Paul, or Carly Fiornina.

This shit-show "debate" didn't change that view.

If there was a "winner" I thought it was Cruz. The man knows what he stands for and how to convey it.

But, he couldn't wait to try and but in on the question with Rand Paul and then had to speak The Obligatory Language to his owners in his closing statement.
    LOL!

You'd vote for Trump... I'm going to be laughing at that as much as I do your 1950s snubbie.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    OK, enough with the condescension. Everybody, chill.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    LOL!

You'd vote for Trump... I'm going to be laughing at that as much as I do your 1950s snubbie.
    Right now, Yeah... and so far the majority of the people polled would too.

I'm beginning to think, if he doesn't win, The country would be better off with the Hildabeast as POTUS, Frankly she has more balls than most of the other RINO sellouts
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-07-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncaRastus View Post
    OK, enough with the condescension. Everybody, chill.
    He is actually my new forum buddy... He gives it as good as he gets...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Right now, Yeah... and so far the majority of the people polled would too.

I'm beginning to think, if he doesn't win, The country would be better off with the Hildabeast as POTUS, Frankly she has more balls than most of the RINO sellouts
    Actually, Trump has a plurality of the republican primary voters. With so many running it would be hard for any one candidate, at this point, to have a majority (50% plus 1) of the vote.