Thread: Mh 370

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mh 370

I've been following this story since the plane went missing and I'm fascinated by it.

My theory is that the pilot was mentally unstable and flew the plane off course with the intention of losing the aircraft.

This is despite the investigation turning up nothing alarming in either the pilot or copilot's backgrounds.

The other scenario that I think is plausible is that there was a cabin pressure issue and both pilots were suffering from hypoxia and tried to turn the plane around, and started flipping switches and turned the transponder off in their confusion.

That would account for the plane flying for seven hours into the Indian Ocean.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Na... Aliens took them.

But i agree, this (and the many other missing planes after so many years of searching) are a big mystery.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Na... Aliens took them.

But i agree, this (and the many other missing planes after so many years of searching) are a big mystery.
    I think the pilot might have been a big fan of the TV show, Lost, and was trying to recreate it in some deluded fashion.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...