Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hustonj View Post
    Not providing details sure hurt Obama's chances at election, didn't it?
    Are you satisfied with the Obama presidency?
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Bullshit! Trump isn't being silenced. Why doesn't he talk about this stuff? He has had ample opportunity to speak on this, but he hasn't.

Go back and read that article again, each quote starts with "Trump writes"

All those points in that Brietbart article are from the 2011 book that Trump had a ghost writer for.

Even so, if those are Trump's plans, then how come he hasn't responded with any of that information when asked about it at the debate or the numerous interviews he has done?

The fact that he hasn't said anything near the level detail of what is contained in that article is extremely curious.

He was asked questions yesterday afternoon that he could have responded to with some of that information, yet he didn't.

Does Trump even know what is in that book?

He has had two sit down interviews with Anderson Cooper where he could have used some of that information in his book, but he hasn't.
    Ghost writers! hahaha....Good one... But, Guess what Inspector Clouseau?? They've all got em......Soetero's "dreams of my Father" (Frank Marshall Davis) was ghost written by Bill Ayers.

You need to come to grips with the fact that this phenomenon called "The Donald" is not going anywhere (yet) and embrace his presence in the race.

Looks like, He survived the Fox Character assassination attempt..... Like Rainmaker said last week.... The more they box him in, the more momentum he's gonna get. you just can't stop a cult of personality.

Shaking up the one party dicktatership status quo should be viewed as a good thing.

If the oohhhh so PC, RINO pieces of shit hadn't sold out their constituents for 30 shekels of silver. Then someone like Trump wouldn't even be necessary.

Look at the bright side Absinthe Anticdote..... After 8 years of being forced to look at the First Wookie and having to hear the girls on the view slober all over her....... A Trump Presidency will give us A FLOTUS worthy of our appreciation ..... And Now Presenting .....The Glamourous Melaniaaaaa(R)!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mela...IViY0NCh1bBgDU
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-12-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    If Trump was talking about the Mexican Draug Cartels, then why didn't he explain himself better in those exchanges with the media?

I have yet to hear him have a coherent discussion of any this in his interviews or press conferences.

If he has good ideas and understands what is going on with corruption in the Mexican government then why can't he talk about it?
    Rainmaker posted a citation straight from the belly of the NWO beast.... and you still want to argue? The evidence is indisputable..... CHECK MATE COMRADE!!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-12-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker posted a citation straight from the belly of the NWO beast.... and you still want to argue? The evidence is indisputable..... CHECK MATE COMRADE!!
    What the fuck are you talking about?

My point is that Trump is not addressing the border situation be it illegal immigration, or drug cartel activity in a coherent manner.

I'm not saying these problems don't exist. I'm saying he is only making inflammatory comments and not providing a strategy to deal with it.

Saying that he will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, isn't enough for me.

If you think that smugglers can't find a way around, under, or over a fucking wall, then you are being extremely gullible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't understand the relevance.

You noted that Trump isn't providing any details about his plans.

I noted that Obama didn't provide any details about his plans during the initial election cycle, either.

My point was that the voting population doesn't care about the details as long as they like the high-level outline.

What I think of a given presidency really isn't relevant to those points.
    Back from the bit bucket. Somebody flushed the buffers on me, though . . ..

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    /redacted/
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-13-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    The mob is fickle.

They think millions of El-Chapo wanna be's can build a tunnel under the wall but, somehow won't be able to figure out how to get around and E-verify dragnet, which the government has been using for years and still doesn't manage to stop illegals from routinely showing up on .gov job sites. E-verify also contributes greatly to identity theft and serves only to hassle the actual citizenry and overburden Non Monopoly business with more regulatory Communist DHS Bullshit.

Now, What You have to understand, is that some of These people here consider it to be not only constitutional duty But, "an act of love" for a nation to stand by and allow its veterans to be attacked in their homes, sexually violated, tortured and then have their heads beaten in with hammers by illegal alien gangbangers.

You See, America is sick with a collective case of Stage 4 Stockholm syndrome and the patient's prognoses is not good.

We have to have the courage to be called racists by insane people (who already hate us anyway) and recognize this and cut the cancer out immediately before it's too late.
    Are you drunk, or just doing an imitation of a drunk guy posting a rant?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Heck no.

IMO he has been worse for the US than even Nixon and Carter were.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Did anyone watch Trump's interview on CNN last night?

Trump keeps saying he will get his friend Carl Icahn to straighten out trade with China.

Before he was saying that Icahn would be his Secretary of Treasury, but Icahn is 79 years old and keeps saying that he doesn't want to do that stuff.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/19/inve...ury-secretary/

Let's face it, when you hit 79, you are no longer sharp enough to do a real job for very long.
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-20-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone watch Trump's interview on CNN last night?
    Trump keeps saying he will get his friend Carl Icahn to straighten out trade with China.

Before he was saying that Icahn would be his Secretary of Treasury, but Icahn is 79 years old and keeps saying that he doesn't want to do that stuff.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/19/inve...ury-secretary/

I did watch it. It was a good interview; I like Mr. Trump better when he is being a bit more serious and not playing a character.

I wonder if Carl Icahn would want to do it for more than one reason. Even the Secretary of the Treasury doesn't really make much as compared to what someone with his credentials would ... not that Icahn needs money. But it makes me wonder if Trump would have the ability to further compensate members of his cabinent from his personal funds -- to truly try to attract 'the best & brightest'.

Let's face it, when you hit 79, you are no longer sharp enough to do a real job for very long.
    Disagree ... at least to say that isn't the rule. Many of the members of Congress I met were very ... VERY sharp well into their 70's; some however ... yeah ... beyond their peak.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.