Page 24 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post

gee. I dunno? I guess maybe the Hitler videos and comments comparing me to a Nazi above got me all confused.

It was your anti Jewish rant that got you compared to a Nazi.

This RHINO struck back hard against your Tea Party ass!

I brain tossed you son, I won, Yahtzee!
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-10-2015 at 07:38 PM.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post

I would expect a country in Israel's situation to have a strong lobbying group here.

As far as couple of big media corporations owning almost all of news outlets, how is that linked to AIPAC?

Media consolidation is a concern, but I don't see the linkage to Israel.
    They have the same funding sources.

It was your anti Jewish rant that got you compared to a Nazi.

This RHINO struck back hard against your Tea Party ass!

I brain tossed you son, I won, Yahtzee!
    You're about as intellectually stimulating as a fucking pancake.

The constant whining and shouting of "Anti Semite" by brainwashed types like you...is really about wanting to prevent any rational discussion of the disproportionate influence of Internationalist Jews in the internal affairs of the United States (in which they should have no business).

They acknowledge It. And so does everyone else in the world.... So, Why shouldn't we?

http://www.nytimes.com/movies/movie/...r-Own/overview
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-10-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    You're about as intellectually stimulating as a fucking pancake.

The constant whining and shouting of "Anti Semite" by brainwashed types like you...is really about wanting to prevent any rational discussion of the disproportionate influence of Internationalist Jews in the internal affairs of the United States (in which they should have no business).

They acknowledge It. And so does everyone else in the world.... So, Why shouldn't we?

http://www.nytimes.com/movies/movie/...r-Own/overview
    That is your proof? A documentary about a book that chronicles a few Jewish guys who became movie moguls during the Golden Age of Hollywood.

LOL!

And you call me an intellectual pancake!

I'll be the pancake, but you are the intellectual lard.

Yes, lard.

An unhealthy additive that is obsolete and unneeded.

You are dangerous, and you need a new way of thinking.

Is lard kosher?

No, it is not!

God banned it in the bible, but I guess you forgot.

Perhaps that is why you are so confused, you follow the same Jewish "sand people" God and your homeboy Jesus fucked up all their rules.

Take from a RHINO atheist, the Jews aren't the problem.

You might think I blame blue collar workers Union workers and poor white crackers who didn't go to college. I don't.

I blame lard-brains like you, who want to vote for Trump.
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-10-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I continue to be sincerely amazed at the people who think Trump is not only a viable candidate but a fit and qualified one.

I know that as time goes on his dirty laundry will come out and after awhile merely yelling attack responses won't satisfy people but I shudder at all the time and effort it will take to get there.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    That is your proof? A documentary about a book that chronicles a few Jewish guys who became movie moguls during the Golden Age of Hollywood.

LOL!

And you call me an intellectual pancake!

I'll be pancake, but you are the intellectual lard.

Yes, lard.

An unhealthy additive that is obsolete and unneeded.

You are dangerous, and you need a new way of thinking.

Is lard kosher?

No, it is not!

God banned it in the bible, but I guess you forgot.

Perhaps that is why you are so confused, you you follow the same Jewish "sand people" God and your homeboy Jesus fucked up all their rules.

Take from a RHINO atheist, the Jews aren't the problem.

You might think I blame blue collar workers Union workers and poor white crackers who didn't go to college. I don't.

I blame lard-brains like you, who want to vote for Trump.

When I'm sitting at the table and the guy next to me is dumping his chips, I don't need to see it in black and white in order to know that the game is rigged.

That's why you're still sitting in college at age 45 trying to find yourself, while I'm out making a killing, because, your too friggin stupid to figure out when you're being scammed.

Like I said before, you're either hired or your retarded. Rainmaker's money's on the latter.

Now, go back to eating your Kosher hot dog and yelling out loud at Jesus Because your Evangelical Christian, practice girlfriend dumped you (after the rabbi took too much off during your mitzvah of circumcision)
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-10-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    When I'm sitting at the table and the guy next to me is dumping chips, I don't need to see it in black and white in order to know that the game is rigged.

That's why you're still sitting in college at age 45 trying to find yourself, while I'm out making a killing, because, your too friggin stupid to figure out when you're being scammed.

Like I said before, you're either hired or your retarded. Rainmaker's money's on the latter.

Now, go back to eating your Kosher hot dog and yelling out lout at Jesus because, your Evangelical Christian practice girlfriend dumped you (after the rabbi took too much off during your mitzvah of circumcision)
    Sweet!

Brag about your money and your freebie .38 from the 1950s.

Rainmaker, that gun is probably rusty and has stress cracks. Why don't you buy another since you big fat stacks of cash?

You hate against the Jews and you routinely lampoon blacks.

Seriously, half your posts sound like the rantings of a white-boy who spent some time in prison. If you roll up your sleeve, will I see a skinhead tattoo?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    I continue to be sincerely amazed at the people who think Trump is not only a viable candidate but a fit and qualified one.

I know that as time goes on his dirty laundry will come out and after awhile merely yelling attack responses won't satisfy people but I shudder at all the time and effort it will take to get there.
    I'm not saying Trump is the answer, I'm saying he's polling 20% of the republican electorate and he needs to be vetted and not pussy foot around with BS questions like the other night.

Personally, if I was Trump I'd just skip the debate and buy my own airtime and see which gets higher ratings...

I continue to be amazed by people who'll vote over and over for the same status quo RINOs and think they are ever going to actually do any of what they say.

They've been talking about securing the southern border and cutting spending for 25 years and its never going to happen because, obviously they don't want to.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-10-2015 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I'm not saying Trump is the answer, I'm saying he's polling 20% of the republican electorate and he needs to be vetted and not pussy foot around with BS questions like the other night. Personally, if I was Trump I'd skip the debate and buy my own airtime and see which gets hire ratings...

I continue to be amazed by people who'll vote for over and over for the same status quo RINOs and think they are ever going to actually do what they say.

They've been talking about securing the southern border and cutting spending for 25 years and its never going to happen because, they don't want to.
    What about the Northern border? What about our coastlines?

Should we string 10,000 miles of net to catch those cocaine submarines?

How about fixing the problem with policy, a guest worker program, and E-verify like the RINOs suggest?

Nope! You Tea Party dudes won't stand for that. You want stoke racial fears and turn the border into a DMZ.

I have an idea, take your fat stack of cash and buy some night vision goggles and go patrol the border with your Barny Fife era .38.

Don't want to go alone?

Have a beer hall putsch and get the Tea Party fired up!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Hey Rainmaker!

Look who else is in lockstep with you about AIPAC, none other than David Duke.

http://davidduke.com/how-aipac-contr...h-journalists/

Is this where you are getting your opinions from?

It sure has hell sounds like the same stuff you routinely post on this forum.

How AIPAC Controls Congress and Non-Jewish Journalists
    By David Duke
    AUGUST 27, 2012 AT 7:12 AM
    The Zionist Supremacist American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) controls not only Members of Congress but also Gentile journalists, a new report in a Jewish newspaper has revealed.
    LOL @Rainmaker
    Last edited by Absinthe Anecdote; 08-10-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Rainmaker & @Absinthe Anecdote:

Please refrain from personal insults that disrupt / derail the conversation.

If it is a personal issue, take it to PM.

The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.