Thread: Praying to God is Dumb

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    The Internet is one of the few places you can have these discussions. It is a battle of ideas, and I have yet to lose one on religion to the point I have run away from the argument.

Unlike what just happened here with Rainmaker. He reversed nearly two years of rhetoric a few posts ago, and then promptly ran from the thread.

I'm not surprised that he is embarrassed about that Pink Floyd video I posted, it mirrors the type of propaganda from the Society of Saint Pius X that he routinely quotes.
    Rainmaker's posted plenty of points for discussion

. But as usual you want to stick with crying racist, posting boring rap videos or yelling at Jesus.

Now, I notice you often reference the "Christian God" in your hate filled diatribes. But, I've never heard you lash out against the "Jewish God"

I suspect this is because either A: you're Jewish and don't think they're the same God.....

Or B: You're afraid of going on record, because you know someone could twist your words to label you an Anti Semite (and target you professionally later).

In either case you're either A: a liar and a bigot or B: a hypocrite and a coward.

Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-18-2015 at 02:09 AM.