Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Praying to God is Dumb

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I don't think it's in the best interest of the Nation be putting American blood and treasure on the line for a small foreign country, with little to no strategic interest.

I don't believe it was right to establish an apartheid colony of European Jews based on some 3000 year old myth of the Biblical King David, for which there is no conclusive Historical Evidence, and then stand back and applaud while they bulldoze and colonize Palestinian Neighborhoods.

I think it's been counter productive to forment wars all over the Middle East and destabilize an entire region.

I think it's a conflict of Interest for our elected representatives to line up and do an annual roll call of support for Israel because AIPAC (which is primarily foreign funded) has basically bought the entire US political class.

You two consider yourselves moderates and "the voice of reason" But, The whole first half of this post reads like an Anti-Christian diatribe.

I haven't posted anything of the sort about Jews, and yet you two keep smearing me as being an Anti-Semite and accusing me of being indoctrinated....

Why do you feel the need to do that? Who are you trying to convince?

I don't hate Jews. I just don't think they're superior to the rest of humanity (as you obviously do).

I think you and Absinthe Antidote are a couple of hypocrites and It's very simple really, you shall know them by their actions.

Everything else is lies and misdirection.
    AA and BM..........

Not addressing this thread in its entirety and certainly the edges may be rough and replete with hyperbole but he raises some good points here.

- Zionism at its core is not an inclusive theory.
    - While apartheid is overly strong (and the term got Jimmy Carter in trouble) the policies of Israel with regard to the Palestinians has many aspects of just that type of institution.
    - AIPAC, staffed by mostly US citizens has the interests of Israel first and foremost on it's agenda. While that is legal and certainly understandable, it is nonetheless held to some different standard than say a lobby for France or other friendly nation. Anyone who speaks out against a policy of Israel (no matter how right the position is or how wrong Israel's actions are) is painted as an anti-Semite.

AA. This is what I meant by RM's façade slipping on occasion.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    AA and BM..........

Not addressing this thread in its entirety and certainly the edges may be rough and replete with hyperbole but he raises some good points here.

- Zionism at its core is not an inclusive theory.
    - While apartheid is overly strong (and the term got Jimmy Carter in trouble) the policies of Israel with regard to the Palestinians has many aspects of just that type of institution.
    - AIPAC, staffed by mostly US citizens has the interests of Israel first and foremost on it's agenda. While that is legal and certainly understandable, it is nonetheless held to some different standard than say a lobby for France or other friendly nation. Anyone who speaks out against a policy of Israel (no matter how right the position is or how wrong Israel's actions are) is painted as an anti-Semite.

Let's take the last election for example. In the run up Romney was ripped apart in the press over his Mormon Faith. A completely American born Faith by the way.

There were documentaries being run making all Mormons look like freaks, talking about polygamy, corruption, magic underwear, etc. etc. etc.. It was Shameful really.

But, then on the Other side Obama's former Chief of Staff was Rahm Israel Emanuel, a man who in 1991 volunteered to serve the Israeli military rather than his "own" country.....

and the press hardly says a damn thing about it, and no one even questions it.

Because, if you do you'd be shouted down as a racist.

Too bad the Nation can't have an honest dialogue about this stuff because, the Jew mafia immediately attacks anyone that brings it up.

Bos Mutus mentioned Senator Webb as being someone he'd like to vote for. But, he won't get the chance because, even though the guy's a war hero his campaign's basically DOA because he refuses to swear unequivocal support to a Foreign country.

Am I the only one here that sees something wrong with this picture?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-18-2015 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I don't think it's in the best interest of the Nation be putting American blood and treasure on the line for a small foreign country, with little to no strategic interest.

I don't believe it was right to establish an apartheid colony of European Jews based on some 3000 year old myth of the Biblical King David, for which there is no conclusive Historical Evidence, and then stand back and applaud while they bulldoze and colonize Palestinian Neighborhoods all over the country.

I think it's been counter productive to spend a generation formenting wars all over the Middle East and destabilize an entire region.

I think it's a conflict of Interest for our elected representatives to line up and do an annual roll call of support for Israel because AIPAC (which is primarily foreign funded) has basically bought off the entire US political class.

Too bad the Nation can't have a dialogue about this stuff because, the Jew mafia attacks anyone that brings it up.
    Give me a break...you run around here for months calling everybody Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Communist, Christ-hating Atheist, Mossad Agents, Jewish Superemacist...and any number of other names, now you're Mr. Reasonable crying about being called names?

An intelligent discussion on Israel...fine. But, let's start by any time someone suggest that the Jews are not plotting for a New World Order through the Media, Banks and secret whatevers...is a Jewish Supermacist Zionist...

....sorry, you've got too much history here for me to believe you're capable of reasonable discourse.

You mentioned Senator Webb as being someone you'd like to vote for. The guy's a war hero and his campaign's DOA because of it.

You two numbnuts consider yourselves moderates and "the voice of reason". But, The whole first half of this post reads like an Anti-Christian diatribe.
    I don't think I posted any anti-Christian diatribe...I posted some questions, sure...and all I get back is that I'm just a self-loathing Christ-hating Atheist....name-calling is your resort when you don't have a cut and paste handy from The Remnant.... you are a huge hypocrite.

I haven't posted anything of the sort about Jews, and yet you keep smearing me as being an Anti-Semite and accusing me of being indoctrinated....

Why do you feel the need to constantly do that? Who are you trying to convince?
    Not trying to convince anyone...just having a bit of sport in retailiation for your months upon months of being a supreme jackass on the board.

It's very simple really, you shall know them by their actions. Everything else is lies and misdirection.
    Yes...and we all know you by your comments.
    Last edited by Bos Mutus; 08-17-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    The Voice of Reason

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    -

I view it as a retreat from his numerous racist rants against blacks and Jews. He has clearly been exposed as buying into a racist ideology. It is nothing more than damage control.

Do I really need to go dig up the two years of his posts? Certainly you must have read a few.

I am hostile toward all religions, I own it. I am hostile against the belief in God, not people.

He is hostile against a certain classes of people.

A very big difference.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I am hostile against the belief in God, not people.

A very big difference.
    Bullshit.

You're hostile against Christians primarily. Probably because you're Jewish.

You're not a moderate. You're a Bigot. You just like to hide behind calling everyone else one.

I exposed Your Hypocrisy for what it is and so, now like a couple of little mean girls, the two of you have to post dozens of stupid ass Hitler videos and SPLC articles screaming Racist to try and deflect and distract from the obvious.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-17-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Let's take the last election for example. In the run up Romney was ripped apart in the press over his Mormon Faith. A completely American born Faith by the way.

There was documentaries being run making all Mormons look like freaks, talking about polygamy, corruption, magic underwear, etc. etc. etc. It was Shameful really.

But, then on the Other side Obama's former Chief of Staff was Rahm Israel Emanuel a man who in 1991 volunteered to serve the Israeli military rather than his "own" country. and the press hardly says a damn thing about it an no one even questions it. Because, if you do you'd be shouted down as a racist.
    Kinda off topic but your mentioning Emanuel reminded me of a fairly typical mindset I encountered among US-Israel dual citizens.

While I was in Israel we used a private hospital just north of Tel Aviv. Before every visit we had to go to the 'Insurance Office' to get authorization. There was a US born and raised (New Jersey) young lady who I spoke to on almost every visit. I asked her one day if she had come to Israel as a result of a summer visit program on a Kibbutz. She said no but her parents had wanted her to participate in one. She had come over just after high school and stayed. Turns out her parents had really pushed her to join the IDF (Israel Defense Force).

I asked if her parents had been born in the US and she said yes. I then asked her if her parents had ever suggested serving in the US military. The look she gave me was akin to that I would have gotten if I had shit on her desk. I simply smiled as the point sailed so far over her head as to be ludicrous.

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post

Not trying to convince anyone...just having a bit of sport in retailiation for your months upon months of being a supreme jackass on the board.
    Yes...and we all know you by your comments.
    Rainmaker is a counterpoint to your Leftist PC, Anti-White, Anti- Christian Horseshit you two (and others like you) are vomiting all over the forum.

That said. I'd love to discuss this further. But, The Shemitah-Jubilee and the Blood Moon Tetrad are upon us. The Anti-Pope is coming to address the Congress on the dangers of the weather next month and I expect Alien contact to occur any moment after that.

May you live in interesting times Grasshoppers. Rainmaker out//

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I am hostile toward all religions, I own it. I am hostile against the belief in God, not people.
    Hate the belief, love the believer.

...but seriously, I like to think I've toned down my personal anti-religion rhetoric over the past year or so...have certainly toned down in my personal feelings about it...yes, I still have some difficult questions about it...but, I'm not one to go off on the "not one shred of empirical evidence...blah blah blah"

One...because I'm not a scientist...and I don't really deal in peer-reviewed empirical evidence anyway... Two...I realize there is an awful lot that we humans do not know and understand about the Universe...much of which we are probably incapable of observing and/or measuring right now.

That said...I have personal beliefs...I don't pretend that they answer all the Universe's questions, I'm perfectly fine living with an "I don't know how this all got here, and I'll probably never know."

I have ruled out some explanations for it though.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rainmaker is a counterpoint to your Leftist PC, Anti-White, Anti- Christian Horseshit you two (and others like you) are vomiting all over the forum.

That said. I'd love to discuss this further. But, The Shemitah-Jubilee and the Blood Moon Tetrad are upon us. The Anti-Pope is coming to address the Congress on the dangers of the weather next month and I expect Alien contact to occur any moment after that.

May you live in interesting times Grasshoppers. Rainmaker out//
    I rest my case.
    The Voice of Reason

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Hate the belief, love the believer.

...but seriously, I like to think I've toned down my personal anti-religion rhetoric over the past year or so...have certainly toned down in my personal feelings about it...yes, I still have some difficult questions about it...but, I'm not one to go off on the "not one shred of empirical evidence...blah blah blah"

One...because I'm not a scientist...and I don't really deal in peer-reviewed empirical evidence anyway... Two...I realize there is an awful lot that we humans do not know and understand about the Universe...much of which we are probably incapable of observing and/or measuring right now.

That said...I have personal beliefs...I don't pretend that they answer all the Universe's questions, I'm perfectly fine living with an "I don't know how this all got here, and I'll probably never know."

I have ruled out some explanations for it though.
    The Internet is one of the few places you can have these discussions. It is a battle of ideas, and I have yet to lose one on religion to the point I have run away from the argument.

Unlike what just happened here with Rainmaker. He reversed nearly two years of rhetoric a few posts ago, and then promptly ran from the thread.

I'm not surprised that he is embarrassed about that Pink Floyd video I posted, it mirrors the type of propaganda from the Society of Saint Pius X that he routinely quotes.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...