Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another government hack.. When will they learn?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS, USAF (ret) View Post
    Of course it is. It's not an accident that our country is in decline. It's deliberate.
    So, what you're saying is the Obama Administration is not inept...it's brilliant?
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You do have a point. He's not a stupid man. He's getting away with exactly what he wants to do.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    So, what you're saying is the Obama Administration is not inept...it's brilliant?
    It's most likely just a vast right-wing conspiracy to make Obama look bad, because White People are all Priori raciss yo.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Of course it is. It's not an accident that our country is in decline. It's deliberate.
    We have limited resources, At least they are keeping people safe from those scary Confederate Flags.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I seem to think that the Executive Branch is responsible for holding its own administration accountable. Where is the accountability AA?
    Are you claiming that the people who run the IT department at the Office of Personnel Management are part of the Obama Administration?

Weren't you a field grade officer?

Surely you know more about our government than that.

The accountability for the security breach lies within the OPM's IT department. I would not want any presidential administration getting involved with discipline and work performance issues at that level.

There is a structure in place for handling matters like this. Other than someone from the administration bringing in the chief of the OPM to brief the Whitehouse on what happened, what exactly do you expect?

I can understand your frustration with the Obama Administration, but let's not be absurd with our claims about it.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    We have limited resources, At least theyare keeping people safe from those scary Confederate Flags.
    Who is they?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Who is they?
    What have you been living under a rock? Oh, that's right. Rainmaker forgot. you were probably very busy reading CNN and accruing overtime hours keeping me safe from the ISIL boogeyman hiding under the bed last weekend. By the way did you guys happen to check in the Mosque down the street from you yet?

Anyhow, I cherry picked this article from your favorite open source so you can catch up on current events....

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/...nfederate-flag
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-10-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Another big Eff-You from the incompetent, inept, Obama administration. When is the destruction of our country going to stop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    You do have a point. He's not a stupid man. He's getting away with exactly what he wants to do.
    WTF?

You really don't give a damn about making sense with you posts do you?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    What have you been living under a rock? Oh, that's right. Rainmaker forgot. you were probably very busy reading CNN and accruing overtime hours keeping me safe from the ISIL boogeyman hiding under the bed last weekend.

Anyhow, I cherry picked this article from your favorite open source for you. catch up on current events man.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/...nfederate-flag
    You chimed in with your comment about the Confederate Flag amid a conversation about the Obama Administration.

The decision to remove the flag was a state-level issue.

I guess you think that your posts are humorous, they aren't humorous or even close to being accurate.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Well Abs.... Since, this bloated government bureaucracy can't protect its information, I think what we really need to do here is to give them even more Billions of tax dollars so, they can let contracts to hire the same technical gurus they hired to roll out the Obama Care website.

That and an "E-Patriot act" to create more bureaucracy and further subvert the constitution to protect us from evil Chinese Hacker Jihadis should probably do it. Gnomesayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-10-2015 at 05:17 PM.