Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God Created Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

God Created Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve...

Alright, gay marriage is now legal in all 50 States. There are bound to be hot takes on this on both Twitter and Facebook. I realize that some of you in this forum are against gay marriage. Can I ask one small favor? Please don't defend gay marriage bans by saying, "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

Here's the problem with that statement. How did Adam and Eve's children reproduce? As far as I can tell, Adam and Eve had five children. They were Cain, Abel (killed by Cain), Seth, Azura, and Awan. Since God didn't create Steve or Sarah or anyone else his plan was apparently for Adam and Eve to marry each other. That's simple enough but surely an all-knowing God had a long-term plan right? He didn't create any other people. This means that God is totally cool with incest. He planned for Adam and Eve's children to marry each other or else have sex with their parents.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    Alright, gay marriage is now legal in all 50 States. There are bound to be hot takes on this on both Twitter and Facebook. I realize that some of you in this forum are against gay marriage. Can I ask one small favor? Please don't defend gay marriage bans by saying, "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

Here's the problem with that statement. How did Adam and Eve's children reproduce? As far as I can tell, Adam and Eve had five children. They were Cain, Abel (killed by Cain), Seth, Azura, and Awan. Since God didn't create Steve or Sarah or anyone else his plan was apparently for Adam and Eve to marry each other. That's simple enough but surely an all-knowing God had a long-term plan right? He didn't create any other people. This means that God is totally cool with incest. He planned for Adam and Eve's children to marry each other or else have sex with their parents.
    As a libertarian, I fully support the rights of gays to marry. Why not? It doesn't impact my life whatsoever. To each his own.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS, USAF (ret) View Post
    As a libertarian, I fully support the rights of gays to marry. Why not? It doesn't impact my life whatsoever. To each his own.
    Just about verbatim what I was going to post.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Good. Now get your ass over to the Gay Heritage celebration.
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post

You have been brainwashed by a mass propaganda campaign to convince you that the gay lifestyle is normal. Homosexual behavior is not normal behavior. It's perverted and it's sick behavior. It's an uncontested fact that Homosexual contact spreads disease.

So, For the sake our Children and the Health of our Society, The Society has the responsibility to require its Citzens to suppress harmful desires (even if it is difficult for them to do so)

For instance. Just this morning Rainmaker wanted to hang up my Confederate flag at work and they told him to take it down. It seemed like a natural thing to do. But, they said it could be hazardous to my health.

And Before you get all excited and run off and start humping your sister, GOD is not "cool" with that Nancy.... The Genesis story is a Metaphorical story and not meant to be interpreted literally.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-26-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    You have been brainwashed by a mass propaganda campaign to convince you that the gay lifestyle is normal. Homosexual behavior is not normal behavior. It's perverted and it's sick behavior. It's an uncontested fact that Homosexual contact spreads disease.

So, For the sake our Children and the Health of our Society, The Society has the responsibility to require its Citzens to suppress harmful desires (even if it is difficult for them to do so)

For instance. Just this morning Rainmaker wanted to hang up my Confederate flag at work and they told him to take it down. It seemed like a natural thing to do. But, they said it could be hazardous to my health.

And Before you get all excited and run off and start humping your sister, GOD is not "cool" with that Nancy.... The Genesis story is a Metaphorical story and not meant to be interpreted literally.
    A gay lifestyle is not normal? Compared to what? I'm guessing there are a lot of things that go on in people's bedrooms that aren't normal. A friend of mine sells sex toys. There's one thing that she sells where you can hogtie your partner. That shit ain't normal either. Why would anyone want to hump their partner like some sort of animal they just captured?

As far as the defense that society should require it's citizens to suppress harmful desires. I don't believe in that either. I would be in favor of legalizing every damn drug out there. Meth, crack, cocaine? I don't give a shit. It's the same stuff big pharma is selling us anyways. If some idiot wants to shoot meth and fentanyl into his veins so he can get a high that's fine with me. It's probably going to kill him but we don't need that kind of idiot in the gene pool anyways.

As far as your confederate flag, I'm not sure how that one is harmful to your health. I fly the confederate flag myself. I'm from Missouri and me and my redneck friends fly the Confederate flag because we are proud of our heritage. Our ancestors fought on both sides of the war. That's the kind of Missouri heritage I'm proud of. Half us wanted slavery and half didn't. I don't fly this flag because I'm a racist bigot I fly it because my Missourian ancestors couldn't make up their damn mind and I'm damn proud of that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Good. Now get your ass over to the Gay Heritage celebration.
    Why would I do that? I don't believe we should be celebrating race or sex.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why would I do that? I don't believe we should be celebrating race or sex.
    One time I processed an article 15 for a SNCO. One of the charges was that he went to the strip club with junior ranking members. Personally, I think he should dig that bad boy up and try to fight it. He was simply celebrating his heterosexual heritage with other proud heterosexuals. What is so wrong with that?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I used to be that way. Live and let live. You want to be gay and marry, go for it.
    BUT with the constant bashing, throwing it in our faces, down our throats etc, i have gotten SICK of it.

Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post

All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...