Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Rachel Dolezal NAACP Spokane

  1. #1
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Rachel Dolezal NAACP Spokane





    I've got to agree with Rachel, she is 10 times hotter as a black girl and more interesting too.

    Too bad Rusty is on hiatus, I'd love to hear what he says about this.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/was...dolezal-naacp/
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,878
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post




    I've got to agree with Rachel, she is 10 times hotter as a black girl and more interesting too.

    Too bad Rusty is on hiatus, I'd love to hear what he says about this.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/was...dolezal-naacp/
    Mmmm. White Chocolate!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Mmmm. White Chocolate!
    No, no, no!

    Mmmm, sun bronzer orange...
    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,307
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    As being mentioned elsewhere. If people can self identify as being the opposite sex (which considering even after sex change ops, your DNA does not change), why can't they self identify with being another 'race' which according to the Human Genome project, there is no DNA identifying one's race..

  5. #5
    Senior Member Absinthe Anecdote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,669
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I see this as nothing more than her entering a reggae phase that went too far.

    All behold that fancy strutting peacock, the bake sale diva...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,543
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Mmmm. White Chocolate!
    Doesn't count
    The Voice of Reason

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,878
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    No, no, no!

    Mmmm, sun bronzer orange...
    Orange is the new black....

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,878
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Life imitates art or predictive programming?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki4YXMpSSY

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,878
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    As being mentioned elsewhere. If people can self identify as being the opposite sex (which considering even after sex change ops, your DNA does not change), why can't they self identify with being another 'race' which according to the Human Genome project, there is no DNA identifying one's race..
    Just cause you've had a lot of black DNA in you, don't mean you've got a lot of black DNA in you. Gnomesayin?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-16-2015 at 09:14 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,878
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    I see this as nothing more than her entering a reggae phase that went too far.

    The Consensus seems to be the Bitch is crazy. But, actually if you stop to think about it, she's brilliant. You know what kind of dedication it takes to pull that shit off for as long as she has? Rumor going around the interwebs is that she even got her college at Howard University paid for.

    Now, She needs to take it to the next level and sue the hypocrite poverty pimps at the NAACP for discriminating against her and forcing her to resign for being a white woman.

    I wonder if MikeKerriii is going to apply for the open position? He'd be a perfect fit IMO.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-16-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •