Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The First Out Transgender Active Duty U.S. Army Officer: “My Story Is Not Unique”

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    The war was basically a 2nd American revolution. Only this time the British won
    No this time the aristocratic lords in their manor/plantation got their asses kicked. As in the first revolution more people were free at the end than in the beginning, despite the attempt of the south to prevent that. Southern Ante-bellum culture was nearly identical British culture minus the top level of royalty. Where gentleman belonging to a certain class not as a description of behavior
    Last edited by MikeKerriii; 06-15-2015 at 04:20 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    I was talking to an open racist who think segregation is a good idea.
    Rainmaker don't support chicks with dicks serving in the military, so that makes him an open racist that supports segregation...

Do you not see the lunacy of the arguments you're throwing up?

Man we've had our share of leftist zealots on here. But you take the cake Mike

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    No this time the aristocratic lords in their manor/plantation got their asses kicked. As in the first revolution more people were free at the end than in the beginning, despite the attempt of the south to prevent that. Southern Ante-bellum culture was nearly identical British culture minus the top level of royalty. Where gentleman belonging to a certain class not as a description of behavior
    It's nice that you can still believe everything just like your grade school teacher told you.....But, "Honest Abe" was the highest paid corporate whore lawyer of his day..... AND I'm not flying a confederate flag, I'm from Western MD and I've served my time from Just Cause to Desert Storm to 6 x OEF/OIF deployments and everything in between, and my son is serving right now today, so you can take your Rainbow-Flag waiving, self- righteous indignation and stick it right up your Sick Heterophobic White Christian Hating Ass. Cause I'll say whatever the hell I want. NomSayin?

My Grown sons don't owe your Grown sons jack shit. Just because whoever you decided to Fuck wasn't white. That's your business. I don't care. But, That doesn't make you special. You don't get to speak for me and you don't speak for them either.

ALL wars are economic. Period. Any other stated reason is propaganda so, politicians can convince the public to allow them to send our kids off to fight and die for the state and the pampered life style of the few wealthy parasites who profit from it.

I know that you can't stand to hear the truth and I hate be the one to burst your bubble. But, you're 60 years old and supposedly served in the Military, so you should already know this shit as well Comrade.

Go research the Morrill tarriff that increased taxes on imports by 70% to benefit Northern Merchant industrial Interests at the expense of the south's agrarian economy. Or the secret plan to break the agreement with the Confederates and resupply Ft. Sumter to provoke the war and let us know what you find out.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-15-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Dod would not let you see a quack, good for DOD

Lasik was banned becasue of some problems with the original procedure, doubts about safety and problems with glare at night on the incision lines. DOD embraced it when those problem were rectified.

Sex change procedure is not exactly new, It has been going on probably longer than most here have been alive(1931). there were problems that precluded service but no medical expert thinks they normally exist now.
    so Mike your "position" is that Chiropractors are "quacks" and Lasik vision surgery is risky. But, chopping off a dude's nuts, crafting a cooch out of what's left and then injecting him with massive doses of sex hormones to "fix" an underlying psychological problem is normal?

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rainmaker don't support chicks with dicks serving in the military, so that makes him an open racist that supports segregation...

Do you not see the lunacy of the arguments you're throwing up?

Man we've had our share of leftist zealots on here. But you take the cake Mike
    No many many othet r post from you make you a racist that believes in segregation

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It's nice that you can still believe everything just like your grade school teacher told you.....But, "Honest Abe" was the highest paid corporate whore lawyer of his day..... AND I'm not flying a confederate flag, I'm from Western MD and I've served my time from Just Cause to Desert Storm to 6 x OEF/OIF deployments and everything in between, and my son is serving right now today, so you can take your Rainbow-Flag waiving, self- righteous indignation and stick it right up your Sick Heterophobic White Christian Hating Ass. Cause I'll say whatever the hell I want. NomSayin?

My Grown sons don't owe your Grown sons jack shit. Just because whoever you decided to Fuck wasn't white. That's your business. I don't care. But, That doesn't make you special. You don't get to speak for me and you don't speak for them either.

ALL wars are economic. Period. Any other stated reason is propaganda so, politicians can convince the public to allow them to send our kids off to fight and die for the state and the pampered life style of the few wealthy parasites who profit from it.

I know that you can't stand to hear the truth and I hate be the one to burst your bubble. But, you're 60 years old and supposedly served in the Military, so you should already know this shit as well Comrade.

Go research the Morrill tarriff that increased taxes on imports by 70% to benefit Northern Merchant industrial Interests at the expense of the south's agrarian economy. Or the secret plan to break the agreement with the Confederates and resupply Ft. Sumter to provoke the war and let us know what you find out.
    Willful ingnorance is support of treason typical, the sount want to keep commint oceneities for cultural asnd fiancial reasons, Much like a pimp would fight to keep his "property", but pimps are not as vile. Typical of those that tkink bigotry and hate are "American values". why would I hate white people, I have said nothing against whreite people just that I don't think they are any better the any other groups. You are getting to the point of verbal drooling now.

Try reading the traitor states articles of secession. Slavery is the root casue mentioned in almost all. The idea that It was mainly an ecomomic fight came much later when bigots tried to justify treason, It was a issue but a minor issue

there was no agreement not o supply Sumter because the govement thought even negotiating the agreement would be recognizing criminals as a government. If there was is there any reason to considered unofficial agreements with criminals binding?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    so Mike your "position" is that Chiropractors are "quacks" and Lasik vision surgery is risky. But, chopping off a dude's nuts, crafting a cooch out of what's left and then injecting him with massive doses of sex hormones to "fix" an underlying psychological problem is normal?

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
    Chiropractors are quacks and laser eye surgery was risky, even if it is not now

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MikeKerriii.

Although I haven't figured out how having the use of only 4 fingers is the reason behind the posts you offer, please for the sake of God (and our ability to read and understand said posts) get and use Dragon Naturally Speaking (I am assuming your vocal cords work).

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    MikeKerriii.

Although I haven't figured out how having the use of only 4 fingers is the reason behind the posts you offer, please for the sake of God (and our ability to read and understand said posts) get and use Dragon Naturally Speaking (I am assuming your vocal cords work).
    Try to keep up TJ.... All you need to know is that The founders were White. But, they were also vile sub-human Traitorous/ treasonous, murdering, racist, hating ,scumbag, bigoted, pieces of garbage.

But, To truly be able to understand were @ MikeKerriii is coming from we first have to go all the way back to his childhood.......let's take a look at the tape... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9XQDofW17A
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-16-2015 at 06:38 PM.